positive results from checkup

SF

Oct 5, 2016, 7:00:48 AM10/5/16
I had a new fibroscan today and the scar tissue has decreased. The only thing that isn’t yet so good is that the alat values were increased the last time he checked my blood (3 months ago). I had a rough night with hardly any sleep so I mentioned that and also told him about my stomach and bowel problems last month . He noted it down but didn’t have any comments. He will mail me the results from the blood test of today and I can stay away for a year now so that is superrelaxed. Hope you have been horseback riding Thip!

SF
ps de vendor spokesman from gilead (that makes harvoni) was present so I could present my problems directly to the person who might be interested in side effects

Thip

Oct 5, 2016, 10:40:15 AM10/5/16
Excellent news! Hopefully you'll remain super relaxed and that will help
solve some of your other problems. My digestion had been a mess since I
had the endoscopy; I think the anesthetic they used may have triggered
something. Wait and see.

No horseback riding yet. :-( I have to catch my son/daughter-in-law at
home since it's their horse. However, my son texted me and told me he'd
been riding. He told me it brought back years of good memories. When
the boys were small, I used to have my horse and their pony saddled and
waiting when they got off the bus. Later, we each had a horse (husband
rode a 30-year-old retired 5-gaited horse), and we used to have such fun
exploring the woods and trails. Those were the days.

SF

Oct 5, 2016, 1:48:04 PM10/5/16
"Thip" schreef in bericht news:nt33c0$nf6$1...@dont-email.me...

Excellent news! Hopefully you'll remain super relaxed and that will help
solve some of your other problems. My digestion had been a mess since I
had the endoscopy; I think the anesthetic they used may have triggered
something. Wait and see.

>>> that sounds really bad. I hope they didn't fuck something up.

No horseback riding yet. :-( I have to catch my son/daughter-in-law at
home since it's their horse. However, my son texted me and told me he'd
been riding. He told me it brought back years of good memories. When
the boys were small, I used to have my horse and their pony saddled and
waiting when they got off the bus. Later, we each had a horse (husband
rode a 30-year-old retired 5-gaited horse), and we used to have such fun
exploring the woods and trails. Those were the days.

>> what a nice memories. I hope you can build new good memories very soon.

SF

SF

Oct 12, 2016, 6:32:49 PM10/12/16
The doc called today that bloodwork showed undetectable and everything is
fine even the alat values were perfect so he considers me cured now. Calls
for some celebration. He finds that the cure rate is almost 100% of his
patients so really good development.

SF

Thip

Oct 12, 2016, 6:41:17 PM10/12/16
Great! Now you can get on with the rest of your life. My doctor made me
wait; he's ultra conservative so doesn't called it "cured" until 18
months. He let me get by with 14. I know the dragon's dead. I can feel
it. Now, if I could just get a grip on the other stuff..... :-)

greyhackles

Oct 12, 2016, 9:19:37 PM10/12/16
Awesome! Congratulations to both of you!

Been following along and while clearly here's still no "side-free" tx, these
new regimens sure look like a huge win compared to the old triple-drug/48
month standard I did - where it was pretty much a genetic lottery on who got
SVR - and all kinds of blood disorders were expected along the way (eg: the 36
weeks of Epogen I had to shoot just to be able to creep along).

Dragons are dead! Cheers!

/greyhackles

SF

Oct 13, 2016, 7:36:54 AM10/13/16