dentist

SF

May 10, 2016, 7:57:43 AM5/10/16
In case anybody is wondering, you can take harvoni and go to the dentist. I just got a rootcanal. No issues with the anaesthetics.

SF.

SF

May 10, 2016, 7:57:44 AM5/10/16

Thip

May 10, 2016, 3:29:33 PM5/10/16
I just double-checked with my gastro before I took anything prescribed by another physician.  Better safe than sorry.

SF

May 11, 2016, 6:43:28 AM5/11/16
"Thip" <m...@privacy.net> schreef in bericht news:ngtck8$kj$1...@dont-email.me...
I just double-checked with my gastro before I took anything prescribed by
another physician. Better safe than sorry.
---------------------
I told my doctor that I would go to the dentist before I started my
treatment. I also showed the dentist the patientinformation folder with the
list of drugs that could interact with it. He didn't even recognize any so
he shrugged it away. Then afterwards I called the pharmacy to ask if I could
take the acetominophen for the pain and she said ok. Still didn't sleep a
wink from the afterpain :(
SF

ps I'm ever so hungry since I started harvoni, did that happen to you too?

Thip

May 12, 2016, 11:58:25 AM5/12/16
"SF" <S...@example.nl> wrote in message
Yes! We went to a Chinese buffet and they really lost money on me. I ate
so much I was embarrassed. It will pass.