I'm in!

SF

Apr 20, 2016, 6:43:47 AM4/20/16
I’m starting harvoni in 2 weeks. Getting a fibroscan then to determine how long. I don’t have to take Ribavirin. So exited!

SF

Thip

Apr 20, 2016, 9:07:10 AM4/20/16
Excellent!  Keep us informed.  As with other treatments, drink water water water.  For some reason hydration really helps.

SF

Apr 21, 2016, 4:24:36 PM4/21/16
"Thip" <m...@privacy.net> schreef in bericht
Excellent! Keep us informed. As with other treatments, drink water water
water. For some reason hydration really helps.

Funny that is what the woman said who drew blood for the bloodtest to drink
lots of water. The assistent of the dokter said I should buy a good
sunblocker

SF

Thip

Apr 22, 2016, 9:29:14 AM4/22/16
"SF" <S...@example.nl> wrote in message
Brain-fogged dummy here hit "Reply" instead of "Reply Group." Anyway, I
never heard about sunblock (and I live in Georgia where the summers are
killers), but I did drink lots of water and lemonade (no sugar).