Nanu Nanu

elmo

Nov 4, 2008, 4:36:56 PM11/4/08
Wow man! I was abducted by alien space forces and transported to a
galaxy fart, fart away! But I escaped my captors and left them in a
trailing cloud of swamp gas. I'm back and looking forward to trading
gas with all my friends and non-acquaintances. Life is good.

Elmo

greyhackles

Nov 4, 2008, 5:59:29 PM11/4/08

ahahahahahahahahahaha! (<== just for you :-)
Those poor space aliens never knew what hit 'em!

Welcome back, ya scurvy bastid!
And glad to hear life is good for you these days!
You certainly earned it - even without the space alien episode ;-)

Hope you stick around for awhile and help defend this goddamned cave!

Cheers, man!

/greyhackles (yup - still clear after all these years :-)

Michael Arends

Nov 4, 2008, 6:00:05 PM11/4/08
Smiling Wickedly, elmo answered:

HOO-RAY! BELLLLLLCH!!

--
*..· ´¨¨))
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Sara

Nov 4, 2008, 7:34:05 PM11/4/08
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:36:56 -0800 (PST), elmo <elm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Wow man! I was abducted by alien space forces and transported to a

Yay! you were missed... (reloading here....)

Thip

Nov 4, 2008, 9:09:45 PM11/4/08
EEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO!

{Thip wiggles her butt}

You have been so missed!

"elmo" <elm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Dwight

Nov 4, 2008, 10:22:03 PM11/4/08

Welcome back.

Dwight

kjoh

Nov 4, 2008, 9:23:46 PM11/4/08
Poot!

Nanu Nanu Poot Poot!

Poot Poot Poot!

Where you bean man?

Koko the Cranky
gone astral
scratching her rassh

P.S. A shout out to Eileen here she is in deep bananas love you girl.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutsupport.com/group/alt.support.hepatitis-c/
More information at http://www.talkaboutsupport.com/faq.html

ghibelno

Nov 5, 2008, 3:33:59 AM11/5/08

Hi man,
welcome back and nice to hear from you.

Cheers,
jeeb.

amzolt

Nov 5, 2008, 9:30:06 AM11/5/08
On Nov 4, 4:36 pm, elmo <elmo...@gmail.com> Life is good.
> Elmo

Good to see ya! I may really need you unique brand of humor--six-month
blood test a week ago--had steady recovery progress for five months
(strength returning, nervous system communicating), then began the
massive fatigue about three weeks ago...

Question-if I have to return to Tx: Anyone done the deed with out
antiDs??

Alex

tom

Nov 5, 2008, 10:04:09 AM11/5/08

"amzolt" <amz...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Alex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I survived 48 weeks of Tx with no prescribed antiD's. Probably wouldn't have
made it without smoking pot though. Been virus free for over 3 years now, 4
if you count the 11 months of Tx.

greyhackles

Nov 5, 2008, 10:31:14 AM11/5/08

Same saga here: no anti-Ds, plenty of herbal refreshment, still clear and
feeling fine.

Massachusetts still doesn't have a medical pot law, but at least we just
passed a binding referendum that decriminalizes an ounce or less of weed.
That's definitely progress in the right direction. Somewhat ironically, I
stopped smoking the herb over a year ago after 40 years of partaking...

Cheers

/greyhackles

burningdaylight

Nov 5, 2008, 10:59:49 AM11/5/08
Hey Elmo, I came back yesterday after being away for a few years. I asked
the group if you were still around, and now you reappeared. WEIRD very
WEIRD!
Sue B.

elmo

Nov 5, 2008, 2:25:52 PM11/5/08
On Nov 5, 9:59 am, "burningdaylight" <burningdayli...@nospam.com>
wrote:

Yep, quite so! I wish I had time to respond to everyone. Right now,
I'm on break for a couple of hours to make phone calls and email folk
about my mother's condition. She had bypass surgery on Monday (just
one) and is progressing slowly, still in the ICU. She's 81 and my
dad's 84. My dad and I are taking turns sitting with her. I got him
lunch before I left and need to get back to the hospital. Am not
going to have alot of time for awhile so please don't anyone take it
personally if I don't respond. It's great to see ya'll!

Elmo

Waterspider

Nov 5, 2008, 2:46:13 PM11/5/08

"elmo" <elm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Glad to have you back on board, old friend; this bunch has been taking
themselves far too seriously :-)
Ahahahahahahahah!

p.s. And so begins another chapter of the Red Shoe Diaries.

dBo

Nov 5, 2008, 3:40:33 PM11/5/08
On Nov 5, 2:46 pm, "Waterspider" <nos...@all.com> wrote:
> "elmo" <elmo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Wow man!  I was abducted by alien space forces and transported to a
> > galaxy fart, fart away!  But I escaped my captors and left them in a
> > trailing cloud of swamp gas.  I'm back and looking forward to trading
> > gas with all my friends and non-acquaintances.  Life is good.

I'm so glad the Aliens tired of you and sent you back! Everyone has
missed you. Your humor certainly helped me along all thru 2006 when I
was doing tx - which by the way was successful and I have just passed
the 2 year anniversary, still virus free!

Sorry to hear about your mom. Take care Elmo and again, welcome back!
~Deb

Cody

Nov 6, 2008, 7:52:37 AM11/6/08

Welcome back, Elmo.

Cody

amzolt

Nov 6, 2008, 9:00:44 AM11/6/08
Tom and Grey, thanks for responding!

I felt I miss-posted my question on antiDs but with a thread title of
Nanu and two responses about port maybe I didn't--no legal in Ohio--
still think I'm gonna try the seemingly possible 2nd Tx without the
Citalopram...

Thomas Wagner

Nov 6, 2008, 3:23:27 PM11/6/08
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:36:56 -0800 (PST), elmo <elm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Elmo, welcome back!

Thomas
--
To reach me, complete my last name in the address.

Dwight

Nov 6, 2008, 4:42:38 PM11/6/08
Thomas Wagner wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:36:56 -0800 (PST), elmo <elm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Wow man! I was abducted by alien space forces and transported to a
>> galaxy fart, fart away! But I escaped my captors and left them in a
>> trailing cloud of swamp gas. I'm back and looking forward to trading
>> gas with all my friends and non-acquaintances. Life is good.
>
> Hey Elmo, welcome back!
>
> Thomas

Man this is starting to sound like some sort of a family reunion.

Dwight

Thip

Nov 6, 2008, 5:59:57 PM11/6/08

"Dwight" <Dwight@not_real.com> wrote in message

That's because it is! I mean, look how dysfunctional we all can be--just
like a real family.

greyhackles

Nov 6, 2008, 10:08:02 PM11/6/08

We put the fun in dysfunctional! :-)

elmo

Nov 7, 2008, 9:50:39 AM11/7/08
On Nov 6, 9:08 pm, greyhackles <greyhack...@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 17:59:57 -0500, "Thip" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
> >"Dwight" <Dwight@not_real.com> wrote in message

> >> Man this is starting to sound like some sort of a family reunion.
>
> >> Dwight
>
> >That's because it is!  I mean, look how dysfunctional we all can be--just
> >like a real family.
>
> We put the fun in dysfunctional! :-)

Thanks, everyone! Am looking forward to having more time to talk.
Mom is still in ICU, progressing slowly. She's still got blood in her
lungs and isn't inflating all the way. They aren't going to turn her
loose from there til she improves more. Once again, a few short
emails to family friends and back to the hospital. Did anyone here
see the skit on Chocolate News (Comedy Channel) the other night with
the trumpet player named 'Toots'? I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

I lost my email address book when the webtv died. Can you help me
out and send me your email addresses? Thanks.

Always flatulent,
Elmo

amzolt

Nov 7, 2008, 10:32:58 AM11/7/08

Whew! this fatigue is weird... Up to five months off Tx I was getting
stronger and more coordinated--now, Whew!

I totally blew that message up there:

"two responses about pot" not port...

john

Nov 10, 2008, 2:33:26 PM11/10/08

Heeeeeeeeeey Buddy,
How are things? Finished 3rd treatment with Donna.72 weeks nightly
infergen and rib.Cleared at 12 weeks again.Still clear 2 monthes after
the treatment.December will be 6 monthes but i am hopefull i have a
shot this time.
Did you know Donna is moving :(
john

john

Nov 10, 2008, 2:36:45 PM11/10/08
On Nov 4, 4:36 pm, elmo <elmo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Elmo its great to hear from you.I hope your mom is ok.
john

Dwight

Nov 10, 2008, 4:57:54 PM11/10/08

Is she coming to Texas?

Dwight

john

Nov 12, 2008, 2:00:05 PM11/12/08
> Dwight- Hide quoted text -

Hi Dwight,
Sorry she is going to Maryland not Texas.
john

bill jones

Mar 9, 2021, 9:48:22 AM3/9/21
On Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 4:36:56 PM UTC-5, elmo wrote:
> Wow man! I was abducted by alien space forces and transported to a
> galaxy fart, fart away! But I escaped my captors and left them in a
> trailing cloud of swamp gas. I'm back and looking forward to trading
> gas with all my friends and non-acquaintances. Life is good.
> Elmo
Hi Elmo are you still around this chat room? I just found the link after like 13 years. You hooked me up with donna Fanelli. Saved my life.