Hemophilia A Market Research study $75.00

gaonmymnd

May 26, 2011, 12:05:14 PM5/26/11
My name is Donna Conard and I am currently the owner of Donna Conard
Research, INC.
We are a medical market research company
located in NC and GA, our main purpose is to recruit consumers and
medical
professionals to participate in face to face interviews.

We currently have a client that’s conducting a Hemophilia A Research
Study . We need to talk face to face with patients and parents of
Hemophilia A.

The purpose of our research is to better understand your experiences
and to make better treatment options available.

The interviews will be for 60 minutes they will receive $75 for their
time. Please call 678-516-1470.

We operate to the Market Research Society Code of Conduct, which
guarantees confidentiality and anonymity to respondents. All we are
looking for are your thoughts and opinions.

Thank you.

Donna Conard
Donna Conard Research, Inc.