Hemophilia Research Study

albalydia2

Feb 18, 2010, 12:01:57 PM2/18/10
My name is Alba Griesbacker and I am currently a Project Manager for
Rob Horowitz Focus Groups. We are a medical market research company
located in NYC, our main purpose is to recruit consumers and medical
professionals to participate in focus groups.

We currently have a client that’s conducting a Hemophilia Research
Study on Monday February 22nd they would like to speak to parents,
spouses or significant others of patients with Hemophilia A or B to
participate in telephone interviews and web-surveys.

The purpose of our research is to better understand your experiences
and to make better treatment options available.

The interviews will be for 30 minutes they will receive $75 for their
time. Please call 1-888-392-5000.

We operate to the Market Research Society Code of Conduct, which
guarantees confidentiality and anonymity to respondents. All we are
looking for are your thoughts and opinions.

Thank you.

Alba
Alba Griesbacker
Rob Horowitz & Company