Jerhoam?

Michael Lesher

May 8, 2003, 8:36:38 PM5/8/03
To the Group:

I previously posted a query about a group I thought was called "Jerome."
The correct name is "Jerhoam." The leader's name is John J Oliver, who
claims to channel the voice of an ancient, wise spirit named Jerhoam.

An acquaintance has a close relative who is involved with this group,
and she has concerns about it. Does anyone know anything about this group?
Or John J Oliver?

Thanks in advance,

--
Michael Lesher
mle...@att.net

trips...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2016, 7:03:07 PM11/7/16
Yes, he is a fraud! dont trust him in any way! please!