Inquiry on The Group Grand Rapids

lexie.m...@vice.com

Apr 21, 2017, 2:34:00 PM4/21/17
Hello All! My name is Lexie Mansfield and i'm a producer with VICE media. We are working on a documentary about "The Movement" or "The Group". We are working with Dave Bixby on this documentary, and I would be curious if you, or anyone you know would be interested in speaking on the phone about it. You can e-mail me at lexie.m...@vice.com. Thank you!