Anyone Been to Windward?

Tudorldy

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

I would like to contact any individuals who have been a part of the
Windward Foundation in the past. This is supposedly an "intentional
community" headed by Walt Patrick (aka John Marcel Danielsen, Watt Kidman,
etc.). They have been in Klickitat, Washington (southern Washington State
near the Oregon border) for appoximately the last six or seven years.
Walt Patrick is also involved in MENSA in Washington State.

If anyone out there has had any contact with these folks in any way, or if
the name rings a bell, please send e-mail. I'm concerned about a couple
of friends.

Thanks,
Meg [Tudo...@aol.com]

thomasdan...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2014, 8:39:24 AM1/23/14
Yes I know this individual. He was a wanted Federal fugitive for 17 years for trafficking illegal drugs and flying in 650 pounds of marijuana and 2 pounds of cocaine from Columbia. See public records in South Florida, West Palm and Miami for photo's. Mr. Patrick has had a very checkered past that is publicly documented.

zonagram

Jan 24, 2015, 5:41:50 PM1/24/15
On Tuesday, June 4, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Tudorldy wrote:
> I would like to contact any individuals who have been a part of the
> Windward Foundation in the past. This is supposedly an "intentional
> community" headed by Walt Patrick (aka John Marcel Danielsen, Watt Kidman,
> etc.). They have been in Klickitat, Washington (southern Washington State
> near the Oregon border) for appoximately the last six or seven years.
> Walt Patrick is also involved in MENSA in Washington State.
>
> If anyone out there has had any contact with these folks in any way, or if
> the name rings a bell, please send e-mail. I'm concerned about a couple
> of friends.
>
> Thanks,
> Meg [Tudo...@aol.com]

i had some weird interactions with him. on the phone. i was hoping to join. oh, mensa disavows any connection with walt and has told him to stop using their name and organization to recruit/fundraise. guess he isn't listening.

i think at some point he was pimping off some of the women living there to brothels in las vegas. to fundraise for the farm. lotsa people are well-meaning there. but i think he is a bit sick physically and a bit mad.

it made me sad to hear they overfed the pregnant goat and didn't call a vet when she was in obvious distress. then they ate her? not sure. but all the emphasis on animal slaughter makes me scared and sad. i don't follow their blog anymore. some lady who used to do their journals/web-stuff/newsletter at her own expense got sued by walt for trying to take her intellectual property back and such. i called to inquire wtf and walt called me "that alcoholic woman who won't be having an affair with him ever". um. i don't drink alcohol and i live on the east coast and was only interested in looking for an intentional community to move to. with a lot of gardening.

very weird. a long time ago. maybe he is not so stressed nowadays.

this was just before he was arrested as a fugitive.

zonagram

Feb 28, 2015, 6:29:44 AM2/28/15
On Tuesday, June 4, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Tudorldy wrote:
> I would like to contact any individuals who have been a part of the
> Windward Foundation in the past. This is supposedly an "intentional
> community" headed by Walt Patrick (aka John Marcel Danielsen, Watt Kidman,
> etc.). They have been in Klickitat, Washington (southern Washington State
> near the Oregon border) for appoximately the last six or seven years.
> Walt Patrick is also involved in MENSA in Washington State.
>
> If anyone out there has had any contact with these folks in any way, or if
> the name rings a bell, please send e-mail. I'm concerned about a couple
> of friends.
>
> Thanks,
> Meg [Tudo...@aol.com]

they also have automatic weapons there--for the wild animals. but i wonder. an heir to some kind of fortune lived there in his motorhome till he died one winter. said to have left him all his money. hrmmm.
Message has been deleted

Caitlin Venema

Jan 9, 2024, 7:46:57 PMJan 9
I know this is a long shot but Walt is still at it and I'm trying to investigate the situation. If anyone knows anything about Walt/Windward, please email me at caitlin...@gmail.com