The Teachers Community

已查看 239 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

gan...@vomicom.freeserve.co.uk

未读,
2001年1月5日 08:32:172001/1/5
收件人

Hello, my name is Austin Johnson and I am trying to get in touch with a
close relative who belongs to a small British cult called The Teachers
Community. I am writing in the hope that somebody who reads the newsgroup
knows their current address in Oxford, England.

Never very large and relatively inactive now, The Teachers Community was the
brainchild of a bearded charismatic called Kevin O'Byrne and his companion
Michelle. Their goal was to raise children in a family-free atmosphere.
People joining the community had to give up all rights to privacy, to their
children (if any) and had to donate savings and income to the common good.

Back in the 80s they had a property in Bangor, North Wales at 18 Garth Road.
They had London addresses at 14 Denmark Road and 65 Charlbury Grove.

Does this job anyone's memory?

Regards
Austin Johnson

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered

101an...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年1月23日 19:09:382016/1/23
收件人
Hello
Did you ever get any information on the teachers.

asdasf...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年4月25日 08:42:002016/4/25
收件人
Did you find your relative Austin?

asdasf...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年4月25日 09:07:332016/4/25
收件人
On Friday, January 5, 2001 at 1:32:17 PM UTC, gan...@vomicom.freeserve.co.uk wrote:
Try these as a starting point. All addresses linked to them. Company is run by his sons.

86 St Bernards Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire OX2 6EJ

Bledington Grounds, Bledlington, Oxford, OX7 6SL

69 Delbush Avenue Headington Oxford OX3 8EA

Patrick O'Byrne - 00 44 7734 383426 (UK mobile) or 00 33 4 79 87 91 72 (French landline) / patrick...@tetrium.com

Matthew O'Byrne - 00 44 7734 383427 (UK mobile) / matthew...@tetrium.com
0 个新帖子