Mr. Texas, when you are in the UK, could you kindly look for Marty and my marriage certificate in the East Grinstead public records?

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 7, 2009, 11:23:37 PM12/7/09
Please search the records of the 70s for two teenagers having married
at Saint Hill with permission of their parents:

That is Mark Rathbun (the one who was in Scientology before you came)
and Sarah Hubbard (my original name) who have married.

(I doubt that he will check but you can't blame me for asking.)

Barbara Schwarz

rockyslammer

Dec 8, 2009, 2:43:02 AM12/8/09
On Dec 8, 5:23 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

It's easy enough Barbara - some records are even online.

What was the date please? Were you married at the St Hill chapel?

Peter Schilte

Dec 8, 2009, 3:49:49 AM12/8/09
On 8 dec, 05:23, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

Quote:
4 From a Declaration dated October 8, 1997, provided by Plaintiff to
several agencies and submitted by both Plaintiff and Defendants with
their declarations, it appears that Plaintiff contends that President
Eisenhower was the father of L. Ron Hubbard, that Plaintiff is
Hubbard's daughter Sarah and was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in
August, 1955, that she was kidnaped three times between 1955 and 1960
and taken to Germany where she was renamed Barbara or Barbel
Bretschneider and raised by a German citizen named Rosemarie
Bretschneider. She claims that in the early 1970's her father "got
hold of" her and they lived together in the United Kingdom. She
married Mark Rathbun but they were "ambushed by the Germans in
Europe." The Germans aborted her child and "mind controlled us with
hypnosis and laser proceedings were done to our memory banks of our
brains, with the result that we forgot our past." Their memories
returned when she "[ran] into Mark or Marty again in 1984."
Defendants' Declaration 53, Attachment 3; Declaration 57, First
Attachment.

Some of Plaintiff's documents identify Rathbun as a high official in
the Church of Scientology and name Rosemarie Bretschneider the moving
party in Rathbun's prosecution.

Plaintiff was advised in response to her request to the National
Personnel Records Center that records show no connection between
Eisenhower and Hubbard, that Eisenhower had two sons who were John and
a child who died in infancy, that John has four children, none of whom
are named Sarah and none of whom was ever kidnaped, that Hubbard had
two children who were a son and a daughter Catherine, and there was no
evidence that Hubbard had a daughter Sarah or a kidnapped child. See
Appendices to Declaration of David Petree, Declaration 46 in support
of Defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment.
End of quote.

Awaiting your conspiracy theories......

Peter

"You mocked up your own reactive mind, you mocked up your BTs and you
mocked up your past lives.
Those ARE the EPs (End Phenomenons) of scientology.
L. Ron Hubbard told you so. This is what you are paying for, in no
uncertain terms. Hubbard makes it very clear all the way "UP" the
bridge.
He even told you he was selling you a bridge."
- Ladybird

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 8, 2009, 4:07:13 PM12/8/09

They wiped my entire memory out, Martin. Yes, I was married in St.
Hill but not at the chapel but it was an open air event.

I con't know the exact date as I just was able to get the pictures
back not any pictures of date stamps on certificates.

It was early summer, check the years 72, 73, 74 if you can.

However, it is also possible that they were erased from the records.
Check for anything suspicious.

And, Martin, I hope you also understand when your answer comes back
that I might be also suspicious if you do not come up with something
that confirms my recall because I am 100 % sure that I married Marty
in the UK in the 70s and we both were teenagers.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 8, 2009, 4:09:20 PM12/8/09
On Dec 8, 2:49 am, Peter Schilte <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 dec, 05:23, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> wrote:

What's your problem, Peter? Marty and I had a marriage certificate.
We married in the UK when we were teens and this is a 100% sure.

Barbara Schwarz

Gregory Hall

Dec 8, 2009, 4:15:15 PM12/8/09
"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message

On Dec 8, 1:43 am, rockyslammer <rockyslam...@postmaster.co.uk> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 5:23 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Please search the records of the 70s for two teenagers having married
> > at Saint Hill with permission of their parents:
>
> > That is Mark Rathbun (the one who was in Scientology before you came)
> > and Sarah Hubbard (my original name) who have married.
>
> > (I doubt that he will check but you can't blame me for asking.)
>
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> It's easy enough Barbara - some records are even online.
>
> What was the date please? Were you married at the St Hill chapel?

They wiped my entire memory out, Martin. Yes, I was married in St.
Hill but not at the chapel but it was an open air event.

I con't know the exact date as I just was able to get the pictures
back not any pictures of date stamps on certificates.

It was early summer, check the years 72, 73, 74 if you can.

[Reply]

Better check those dates closer, Barbara.

Your year of birth is 1954. That means 1974 would make you a 20-year-old not
a teenager.

Furthermore if you were 18 you would not need parental permission as you
stated elsewhere. If you were under 18 the years you would need parental
permission so that means he should be checking the years 1969, 70 and 71.

--

Gregory Hall

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 8, 2009, 4:23:15 PM12/8/09
On Dec 8, 3:15 pm, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> "Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message

I am not born 1954, you lying animal.

Leave me alone!

Barbara Schwarz
--

I bet that my stalker, harasser defamer, liar, and God forsaken
hypocrite Neal Warren aka Greg Hall is likely a member in one of

First Baptist Church of Islamorada
Islamorada, FL 33036
305-664-4910

Islamorada Baptist Church
MM 81.2 - Oceanside
Islamorada, FL

---
Barbara Schwarz

Gregory Hall

Dec 8, 2009, 5:02:36 PM12/8/09
"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I am not born 1954, you lying animal.

From your chapters, Barbara:

"I don't know my exact date of birth. I got the date of birth of Rosemarie's
real child, the half oriental girl with the gulfball sized eyes, which is
August 31, 1955. I could be a bit younger, I sure hope not older, but I
believe we are of pretty the same age. I sure could try to figure out my
real date of birth, but who has time for such relatively unimportant things.
As I look 25 years, seven months, four days and two hours younger as I
actually are, I just continue to ignore my real age."

So why do you call me a lying animal if you don't even know your real age
and I DO?

--
Gregory Hall

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 9, 2009, 9:06:06 PM12/9/09
On Dec 8, 4:02 pm, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:32dd067d-167b-44d5...@k4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...

> > I am not born 1954, you lying animal.
>
> From

Yes, you are lying. I am not born 1954 and never claimed so.

I am sick and tired of you trying to come between Marty and I and
making me older so that I fit better to your age or to conceal other
things about my true identity. Just somebody run by Nazis via his ear
implant acts like that.

Even if I would be 80 and you 20, I would not want you and I despise
your ways.

Barbara Schwarz

--
Freedom for man does not mean freedom to injure.
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to harm by lies

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 9, 2009, 9:08:55 PM12/9/09
On Dec 8, 2:49 am, Peter Schilte <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 dec, 05:23, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> wrote:

Your posting makes no sense in this thread, Peter.

I don't think that the Germans left that marriage certificate within
the East Grinstead city administration but the books probably shows
that a marriage certificate was removed from the records and that was
the original Marty's and mine.

Peter Schilte

Dec 9, 2009, 10:40:44 PM12/9/09
On 10 dec, 03:08, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Dec 8, 2:49 am, Peter Schilte <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 8 dec, 05:23, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> > wrote:
>
> Your posting makes no sense in this thread, Peter.

And yours does!?

> I don't think that the Germans left that marriage certificate within
> the East Grinstead city administration but the books probably shows
> that a marriage certificate was removed from the records and that was
> the original Marty's and mine.

"You don't think"; "probably"; "Germans": Not much to support your
claim, don't you think?