Request for Help

deang

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
Hello;

A friend's brother and a number of folks from Raleigh, NC have been
seduced by a cult which calls themselves "The Church of the Sovereign
God". The cult is led by a man who calls himself Pastor Byron Seymour.

Currently the group resides in the area of Lawrenceville, Ga.. Does
anyone have any information or can direct me to a source which may be
able to help?

Thanks

Dean

caroline...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 11:02:39 AM7/15/13
I don't know if you are still looking for these people, but the new church is in Wesminster, SC on Pater's Way.

jabrock...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2016, 6:06:13 PM12/23/16
Do u know bout Sonya ham

kennethcar...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2017, 2:01:08 PM7/3/17
Does Sonya ham have a son and daughter?

drrnc...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 12:59:52 AM7/31/17
I can help you
Message has been deleted

tramp...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 4:00:28 PM1/24/18
I'm Sonya Hamms cousin. Her Family has been wanting her to rejoin her real family. Her maiden name is Sonya Bell. Yes she has not 2 but 3 children. Her Family is from Durham, NC. The children's father family is also from Durham, NC. Sonya sister name is Angela Bell. 919-672-2936. Is everything ok? Contact Angela.

tramp...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 4:02:55 PM1/24/18
 Im Sonya Hamms cousin. Her Family has been wanting her to rejoin her real family. Her maiden name is Sonya Bell. Yes she has not 2 but 3 children. Her Family is from Durham, NC. The children's father family is also from Durham, NC. Sonya sister name is Angela Bell. 919-672-2936. Is everything ok? Contact Angela.

tramp...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 4:03:46 PM1/24/18

tramp...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 4:04:47 PM1/24/18

mmathia...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2018, 2:32:00 PM9/5/18

angie...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2018, 2:37:07 AM12/11/18
Hi. I've tried calling my sister with no avail. Is Sonya ok? What about my niece and nephew? Sonya and I mother is very ill and I would just like to like to know something. Thank you!

Randy Brown

Feb 26, 2021, 10:16:34 PM2/26/21
On Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 2:37:07 AM UTC-5, angie...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi. I've tried calling my sister with no avail. Is Sonya ok? What about my niece and nephew? Sonya and I mother is very ill and I would just like to like to know something. Thank you!
I knew Sonya and the kids. I left in 2001 and I believe they hunt and keep close track of people that leave... even 20 years after...

I was friends with Sonya Hamm. It got weirder more every year and became an Old Testament church more and more.

Randy Brown

Feb 26, 2021, 10:21:50 PM2/26/21
I am the brother of the person at the top post. That's how I found this. I managed to get out. It was getter harder and harder to get out... It would take an army and a massive effort to leave. It is like escaping a boot camp with unstable leadership.