cult conditioning chain broken

David Dalton

Jan 13, 2023, 7:50:27 AM1/13/23
I am the latest avatar type, and have a global region, but am
not in any religion, am not starting one, and will not join
one again, though my individual religion can be classified
in the broad category of neopagan.

My latest attempt to instigate a global new age is described
on the thread "Friday the 13th" on alt.religion.druid .

As part of it, cult conditioning of members of religions
has been broken, and certain sins particular to religious
leaders (such as tendencies to being a cult leader or to
instil cult conditioning) have been adjusted so they
should no longer occur. The sin of blind adherence
to scripture has also been adjusted, along with many
other sins.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

May 15, 2023, 1:58:53 AM5/15/23
In article <dalton-948E27....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> I am the latest avatar type, and have a global region, but am
> not in any religion, am not starting one, and will not join
> one again, though my individual religion can be classified
> in the broad category of neopagan.
>
> My latest attempt to instigate a global new age is described
> on the thread "Friday the 13th" on alt.religion.druid .
>
> As part of it, cult conditioning of members of religions
> has been broken, and certain sins particular to religious
> leaders (such as tendencies to being a cult leader or to
> instil cult conditioning) have been adjusted so they
> should no longer occur. The sin of blind adherence
> to scripture has also been adjusted, along with many
> other sins.

I tried again, ending at 0459 UTC/GMT May 15, 2023.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

May 23, 2023, 12:06:36 AM5/23/23
> I am the latest avatar type, and have a global region, but am
> not in any religion, am not starting one, and will not join
> one again, though my individual religion can be classified
> in the broad category of neopagan.
>
> My latest attempt to instigate a global new age is described
> on the thread "Friday the 13th" on alt.religion.druid .
>
> As part of it, cult conditioning of members of religions
> has been broken, and certain sins particular to religious
> leaders (such as tendencies to being a cult leader or to
> instil cult conditioning) have been adjusted so they
> should no longer occur. The sin of blind adherence
> to scripture has also been adjusted, along with many
> other sins.

I tried again.

If it worked, cult conditioning of cult members was
broken at 0003 UTC/GMT May 22, 2023, and the tendency
to being a cult leader, which I had myself briefly at
a low level, was adjusted at 0333 UTC/GMT May 23, 2023.

Let me know if you notice any effects.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid,
and for background see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2023, 4:54:32 AM6/1/23
On Jan 13, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-948E27....@news.eternal-september.org>):

> As part of it, cult conditioning of members of religions
> has been broken,

as of 0758 UTC June 1, 2023

> and certain sins particular to religious
> leaders (such as tendencies to being a cult leader or to
> instil cult conditioning) have been adjusted so they
> should no longer occur.

as of 0848 UTC June 1, 2023

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Jun 25, 2023, 12:55:17 AM6/25/23
> As part of it, cult conditioning of members of religions
> has been broken,

as of 2353 UTC/GMT June 24, 2023.

> and certain sins particular to religious
> leaders (such as tendencies to being a cult leader or to
> instil cult conditioning) have been adjusted so they
> should no longer occur.

as of 0429 UTC/GMT June 25, 2023.

Other-religion-ophobia has also been adjusted as of then,
where I include atheism as a religion in the same way
that the empty set is included in set theory.