Vancouver, WA Epilepsy Support Group Meeting

Howard Watts

Sep 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/4/97

Educational Support Group Meeting

TOPIC: Epilepsy Education (almost everything you wanted
to know about epilepsy but were afraid to ask)

SPEAKER: Jill Foreman
Community Services Coordinator
Epilepsy Foundation of Oregon
(serving Oregon and Clark County, WA)

DATE: September 9th

TIME: 6:30 - 8:30 PM

WHERE: Vancouver Clinic
700 NE 87th Ave.
Vancouver, WA
2nd Floor, Conference Rooms 3 & 4
(Please come to clinic rear door, front doors are locked at 6:00 PM)

4jo...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2014, 4:55:39 PM11/13/14
Good day.

I am now open to the idea of being an active member of this group. How do I sign-up. I live in Salem thus if able who/where is contact for this area. If no one is present in the Mid-Valley allow me to put my card in for this to start.

Stay Warm,

Jon
c541-632-6220

Sofia

Dec 10, 2015, 2:24:22 PM12/10/15
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:55:38 -0800 (PST)
4jo...@gmail.com wrote:

> I am now open to the idea of being an active member of this group.
> How do I sign-up. I live in Salem thus if able who/where is contact
> for this area. If no one is present in the Mid-Valley allow me to
> put my card in for this to start.

Hi Jon,

It seems you have signed up already!
Everybody in this group is either a sufferer or a carer and we all
share our problems and conditions with each other, like what medicines
we take or what accidents we have.

I think you sound like a sufferer like me and have had quite a number
of injuries in your time too. We all share these pitfalls, which is why
we confide with each other about them.

Sofie

--
Please visit my deviantART page: http://sofen.deviantart.com/