endometriosis

buckle...@verizon.net

Feb 22, 2008, 7:35:30 PM2/22/08
i am 41 and had a total hyst. in 2000 from really bad endo. it was
great for a couple of years and now the pain in the pelvic area and
where the ovaries use to be is knife stabbing at times. sex is a bad
word the pain is unbareable worse than before. my endo had attatched
my intestines and obaries into a cacoon and aheared it to my adominal
wall. so yes it was bad. i hope you ladies that say you feel great
continue to feel great and don't start feeling bad again.

Christa B. Brown

Jul 19, 2015, 3:45:48 PM7/19/15
Hmm, great. Try some alternative medicine. Clean up your diet to the Sally Fallon diet from "Nourishing Traditions" and cure endometriosis.