Trihexyphenidyl (ARTANE)

gary

Sep 10, 2002, 11:22:38 AM9/10/02
Trihexyphenidyl (Oral)
Provided by P.D.R.

----
Overview | Precautions
----
How to use this medicine
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including
over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.

Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine.
Make sure your doctor knows if you are taking any other medicines that may
make you sleepy such as sleeping pills, cold and allergy medicine, muscle
relaxants, tranquilizers, or narcotic pain killers.
Warnings

Talk with your doctor before taking this medicine if you have glaucoma, an
enlarged prostate, bowel or stomach problems, fast or irregular heartbeat,
liver, heart, or kidney disease, or any other medical problems.
This medicine may cause drowsiness. Be careful if you are driving, using
machinery, or doing other dangerous jobs.
This medicine may make you sweat less and cause your body to get too hot. Be
careful during hot weather, while you are exercising, or if using a sauna or
whirlpool.
Side effects
Call your doctor right away if you have any of these side effects:

Confusion or agitation
Hearing or seeing or unusual things
Severe stomach pain or constipation
Pain when urinating or decrease in amount of urine
Fast or irregular heartbeat
Eye pain
If you have problems with these less serious side effects, tell your doctor.

Dry mouth
Dizziness or drowsiness
Nausea
Nervousness
Blurred vision

gary

Sep 10, 2002, 11:26:40 AM9/10/02
HI;
I do not see any mention of the nightmares I used to get and this was on
one site years ago.
gary;
"gary" <blackn...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

GGMCJP

Sep 16, 2002, 4:02:28 PM9/16/02
Hi Gary,
When I was taking Artane, I remember the label stating that there was a far
greater chance of sun sensitivity, too (as well as the other side affect you
listed).

Gina

gary

Sep 18, 2002, 10:48:58 AM9/18/02
HI;
This is the thing, some of these side affects are not listed and it makes
you wonder why. If at one time they were there, then I think they would
still affect some of us in these ways. The drug companies don't want us or
the doctors to know today with the net what some of these drugs can do, and
when we take them the doctor does not realize or do we ,that it is the drug
doing it.
gary;
"GGMCJP" <ggm...@aol.com> wrote in message

chems...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2016, 1:18:34 AM12/16/16
We sell a wide range of Pharmaceutical product online. We offer the best quality Pain Killers, sex pills, HGH, diet pills, sleeping pills, anti-depressants, anti-aging pills, weight loss pills .We Have the following in stock, ativan, ethylone, methylone a-pvp Fentanyl, Ketamine , Actavis, methylone, Morphine, Oxycontin, ALP-Alprazolam, ethylone, methylone, a-pvp, Oxycodone, Rivotril-clonazepam, Xanax, crak, Methadone, Ambien, Amphetamine, methampetamine, MDMA, Ecstasy, Adipex, Duromine, Hydromorphone ,onax, Ritalin,sibutril,Suboxone,and other research chemical. We do 4 days for standard shipping and 24 Hours Express Delivery Available. Fast, safe and reliable delivery .We Provide Tracking Numbers And Free sample To An Extent .  Hope you will enjoy our services. Your suggestion, we will highly appreciate.email .our contact for more detail
Hope you will enjoy our services. Your suggestion,  we will highly appreciate.email for more detail  .our contact

email: healthpharmacyhp (AT) gmail.com
SKYPR: pharmacystock  TEL: 1 (928) 476-7485
web:www.bestcarepharmacys.com/