artane

Don Balistreri

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
Hi, Has anybody used the drug artane and did it make you sort of goofy?
also with dystonia has anyone experienced a problem with clothes that
are
inside out and had problems like not knowing how to make them right side
out?

Nance

carol b or sue l

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99

Don Balistreri wrote in message <36CA7F7D...@caltel.com>...
Hello,
I've taken artane for 3 or 4 years now. I've always been goofy so
no one has noticed any changes in me! :-) it does take some getting used
too. I felt i was stepping high and somewhat dizzy for the first week or
two. It's been really effective for me in treating ST. i've gone from 2
pills a day at 2 mg to 4/5 pills a day at 2 mg each. I have no idea if this
is a good thing but so far so good. I haven't had problems with turning my
clothes right side out either but it affects everyone differently i suppose.
Good Luck with finding out more on this medication.
Carol B

Betty Lowe

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
I have been on artane for around 8 years and it works for me. Of course, I
have episodes but they become rarer as the years go by. The problems I have
with the medication include dry mouth, which does not help your gums at all,
and sometimes it makes my heart beat faster, which makes me a little
nervous. Over the years, my doses have changed and now I take only 2mg. 2
or 3 times a day. My doctor depends on me to know how to adjust the
medication. You learn to know when you need a little or a little less.

-**** Posted from remarQ, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****-
http://www.remarq.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet

healthph...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2016, 1:16:40 AM12/16/16
We sell a wide range of Pharmaceutical product online. We offer the best quality Pain Killers, sex pills, HGH, diet pills, sleeping pills, anti-depressants, anti-aging pills, weight loss pills .We Have the following in stock, ativan, ethylone, methylone a-pvp Fentanyl, Ketamine , Actavis, methylone, Morphine, Oxycontin, ALP-Alprazolam, ethylone, methylone, a-pvp, Oxycodone, Rivotril-clonazepam, Xanax, crak, Methadone, Ambien, Amphetamine, methampetamine, MDMA, Ecstasy, Adipex, Duromine, Hydromorphone ,onax, Ritalin,sibutril,Suboxone,and other research chemical. We do 4 days for standard shipping and 24 Hours Express Delivery Available. Fast, safe and reliable delivery .We Provide Tracking Numbers And Free sample To An Extent .  Hope you will enjoy our services. Your suggestion, we will highly appreciate.email .our contact for more detail
Hope you will enjoy our services. Your suggestion,  we will highly appreciate.email for more detail  .our contact

email: healthpharmacyhp (AT) gmail.com
SKYPR: pharmacystock  TEL: 1 (928) 476-7485
web:www.bestcarepharmacys.com/

ari...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2017, 4:40:55 PM7/18/17
On Wednesday, 17 February 1999 03:00:00 UTC-5, Don Balistreri wrote:
> Hi, Has anybody used the drug artane and did it make you sort of goofy?
> also with dystonia has anyone experienced a problem with clothes that
> are
> inside out and had problems like not knowing how to make them right side
> out?
>

> Nance

Look at the entire list of negative effects and add a bunch more and that was me on Artane, some people can be overly sensitive to it. Please be careful and make sure loved ones pay attention and ensure that nothing is too out of the ordinary with you.