A question about this newsgroup

1 view

ICEKNIFE

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
I've always had a fascination with
dwarfism, and small people. I have no
interest in children or anything gross
like that, but my question is, would it
be inappropriate for me to look for mature
consenting adult (female) sex partners
in this newsgroup? A lot of men would like
to have sex with a sexy dwarf woman, but
are afraid to talk about it. I'm ready to bring
this topic out in the open, but I don't want to
offend anyone here, so if this isn't a proper place
for that, please suggest where might be.

Thanks!

HellPope Huey

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
In article <WjGh3.590$A3.1...@typ11.nn.bcandid.com>,

Lordy, I thought after you had your way with those milk goats, you'd
have this stuff out of your system. You just want to see if its true,
what they say about dwarf women. You don't really care about them as
PEOPLE, just some warm vinyl to plug. You may as well not surf for poon
here; they know you as you really are, not to mention that unsightly
hump. Throw a SHEET over that thing, will you?

HellPope Huey
"How WUDE!" Jar-Jar

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

pugmon

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99

HellPope Huey wrote:

> Throw a SHEET over that thing, will you?

The pointy hatted one or the one with the hole in it?