REAL WORLD ANNOUNCEMENT !! --Who's with me on this?

Wavy G

Dec 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/4/00
With the new "Midget craze" that seems to be sweeping America, what with the
onslaught of the vertically challenged led head-on by such household names
as "Timmy" on daytime t.v.'s "Passions", "Mini-me" of "Austin Powers" fame,
and of course the loveable former Kid Rock sidekick, Joe C. (May God rest
his soul.), MTV has no other choice than to get with the times. I think
that if the "Real World" wants to retain it's edginess (is that a word?) it
has always been known for, the next season should feature a person of short
stature.
Do any of you agree? Wouldn't that be exciting, tuning in each week to see
a loveable little Munchkin-esque character, but with a modern day twist,
cavorting about the house, loft, or what have you, with the rest of the
cavalcade of characters?
So I present this issue to the Midget community. If you think a
representative of your people needs to be prominantly displayed for the
American (And world) tv viewing audience as I do, then do your self a
favour - Nay, Do your COMMUNITY a favour! The Real World is holding
audidtions! Sign up - Today!! Do it for your fellow man!

E.

--
I love the world! I love everybody!
I love all my brothers and sisters in the world!!!

Fred Ziffel

Dec 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/4/00
"Wavy G" <erfr...@fuse.net>:

>With the new "Midget craze" that seems to be sweeping America, what with the
>onslaught of the vertically challenged led head-on by such household names
>as "Timmy" on daytime t.v.'s "Passions",

His head looks like it's too big for his body.

>"Mini-me" of "Austin Powers" fame,

His facial expressions are weird. Could he be a little retarded?

>and of course the loveable former Kid Rock sidekick, Joe C. (May God rest
>his soul.),

Who *is* this person? Has anyone really ever seen him?

>MTV has no other choice than to get with the times. I think
>that if the "Real World" wants to retain it's edginess (is that a word?) it
>has always been known for, the next season should feature a person of short
>stature.
>Do any of you agree? Wouldn't that be exciting, tuning in each week to see
>a loveable little Munchkin-esque character, but with a modern day twist,
>cavorting about the house, loft, or what have you, with the rest of the
>cavalcade of characters?

Only if they were in a midget house, with ceilings five or six feet
high. For diversity's sake, there should also be a token Maltese
albino vegan of Albanian descent who only speaks French, Portugese,
and Pidgin (not that there's much difference), is blind in his right
eye, has sleep apnea, and stands seven feet tall.

>So I present this issue to the Midget community. If you think a
>representative of your people needs to be prominantly displayed for the
>American (And world) tv viewing audience as I do, then do your self a
>favour - Nay, Do your COMMUNITY a favour! The Real World is holding
>audidtions! Sign up - Today!! Do it for your fellow man!
>
>E.

Dwarf - Tell the story of General Tom Thumb, and if by any chance you
shook his hand, boast of the fact.

Fame - Vanity of vanities.

--

Fred Ziffel (zif...@lart.com)

Here's another portion of words for you.
Drink them in, my friend.

nas...@worldnet.att.net

Dec 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/4/00
In article <90gjfg$aus$1...@ljutefisk.databasix.com>,