Dwarfism Mailing List

Dan Kennedy

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

We're glad you found alt.support.dwarfism. However, I'd like to warn you
that it's no longer in service! Technical problems, including an inability
to distribute the group as universally as we wanted to, caused us to
abandon a.s.d. and replace it with an Internet mailing list more than a
year ago.

To join the Dwarfism Mailing List, take the following steps:

1. Send e-mail to list...@ucsd.edu

2. What you put in the subject line is irrelevant; you can even leave it
blank

3. The entire content of the message should read "subscribe dwarfism"
(don't actually use quote marks)

4. To send a public message to the list, send to dwar...@ucsd.edu, and
be as specific as possible in the subject line

5. If you ever need to leave the list, repeat steps 1 - 3, substituting
"unsubscribe dwarfism" in step 3

Good luck!
Dan Kennedy, former moderator
alt.support.dwarfism