REVENGE FOR THE CHEATING HUSBAND

blu...@webtv.net

Jun 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/19/99
Any one have any great revenges for a cheating husband???????
I have a big time loser who needs to learn a lesson.
HELP

J Kirby Inwood

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
same as the revenge for a cheating wife.

blu...@webtv.net postulates:

Victoria Lee

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
On Sat, 19 Jun 1999 20:39:02 -0700 (PDT), blu...@webtv.net wrote:

>Any one have any great revenges for a cheating husband???????
>I have a big time loser who needs to learn a lesson.
>HELP

Grow up. Revenge is for idiots, because the person you always wind up
hurting the most is yourself. As someone else said about a similar
reaction - It's like taking poison and expecting the other person to
die.

Sit down and make some adult decisions/judgements:

1) Do you want to same the marriage?
2) Can the marriage be saved?
3) Will he change his behavior?
4) What part did you play in his actions?
5) What have you learned about yourself from all of this?
6) Where do I go from here and how do I get there?
7) What do I want and what is the right thing for me to do?

robert m

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
One day you will learn that revenge is a waste of your time and spirit. Its
greatest detriment will be on you. In the interim ,if you must think of it,
play out the best you can think of in your head, and leave it there, in
your head.

You are on the moral high ground, keep it. Holding it is better than
revenge.

Robert M.

blu...@webtv.net wrote in article
<6892-376...@newsd-102.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Karl

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Wasn't it said on Frasier, "The best revenge is living well"? Of
course, in that episode, the school bully-turned-plumber was revealed to
have the biggest BMW of all. In my case, I've watched my cheating ex
bury her guilt in fast food to the tune of 50 lbs.

If he really is a loser, he already has the worst you could wish on him:
himself.

Karl

Diane Butterfield

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
It's not worth it! I did everything I could think of and all it did was take
that extra time to get over him! 12 months later I'm still where I began- no
husband and HIM with HER.
It just made HIM think he's sure he made the right decision to leave ME!
The "aggro" was also detrimental to the kids. Save the heartache and move
on.
The best advice someone gave me was to make him FEEL the loss. The only way
you can do that is to have a great life without him. That's what I'm finally
trying to do after wasting all that time on revenge.
Good Luck!
<blu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Be Envious

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
>Grow up. Revenge is for idiots, because the person you always wind up
>hurting the most is yourself. As someone else said about a similar
>reaction - It's like taking poison and expecting the other person to
>die.

I agree....... the best revenge is to go on and be happy and successful without
him, and you can and will be if you put your mind to it

J Kirby Inwood

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Actually the quote is "Living well is the best revenge" and it was around long
before television. Get out more. Read a book. There is more to life the tv. You
will be amazed.

Karl <kbl...@earthlink.net> postulates:

>> Wasn't it said on Frasier, "The best revenge is living well"? Of
>> course, in that episode, the school bully-turned-plumber was revealed to
>> have the biggest BMW of all. In my case, I've watched my cheating ex
>> bury her guilt in fast food to the tune of 50 lbs.
>>
>> If he really is a loser, he already has the worst you could wish on him:
>> himself.
>>
>> Karl

Karl

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
How do you presume to know just what the hell I do with my own life?

Char

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
This reminds me of Revenge of the Nerds....don't be a Nerd...it's
absurd. I'm hoping that you don't have children. They must be
more grown up than this. Either leave or stay and work on the
marriage and get counseling for the both of you. Revenge is petty
and childish.

--
Char (remove WV from address to reply)
Get paid to surf the web:

http://www.travelzoo.com/

My pages:
http://millennium.fortunecity.com/sweetvalley/133/
http://www.techtrek.com
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/5946/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/9362/index.html

Victoria Lee

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
On Sun, 20 Jun 1999 19:37:41 +1000, "Diane Butterfield"
<dia...@primus.com.au> wrote:

>It's not worth it! I did everything I could think of and all it did was take
>that extra time to get over him! 12 months later I'm still where I began- no
>husband and HIM with HER.
>It just made HIM think he's sure he made the right decision to leave ME!
>The "aggro" was also detrimental to the kids. Save the heartache and move
>on.
>The best advice someone gave me was to make him FEEL the loss. The only way
>you can do that is to have a great life without him. That's what I'm finally
>trying to do after wasting all that time on revenge.
>Good Luck!

(Diane, I'm not posting this to you - just tacking it on to your post
:)

When my ex ran off with my son I made a choice. I could have easily
hated him and sought revenge (if I could have found him) but I
realized he had already taken my son and I was not going to let him
take the rest of my life, too. Revenge/hatred take lots of negative
energy and time - I have never found anyone worth that. I wonder if I
had made a different decision if I would have been someone my son
would have even wanted to meet?

Gabrielle

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99

blu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Any one have any great revenges for a cheating husband???????
> I have a big time loser who needs to learn a lesson.
> HELP

I know this is going to sound lame, and this may not be what you want
to hear, but I believe that all cheaters will get theirs in the end.
If they go on long enough, with their lying and their covering up, they
WILL get caught. Anything a person does over a long enough period of
time, well, they are just going to get caught and that's all there is
to it. The wheels of karma may turn slowly, but these people always
get caught. You don't have to seek revenge on themselves, because the
way they are living, it's no good, and they will eventually mess
themselves up.

As far as I'm concerned, people who are cheating should be quaking in
their boots right now, because they will get there's in the end.
Cheaters never prosper.

Gabrielle

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

J Kirby Inwood

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
It was crystal clear by your post. Most people would still be though intelligent
if they just kept their mouth closed.

Karl <kbl...@earthlink.net> postulates:

J Kirby Inwood

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
If they get it in the end, they are doing it wrong.

Gabrielle <lacer...@my-deja.com> postulates:

GregoryW

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <377040df...@news1.on.sympatico.ca>, kir...@sympatico.ca
wrote:

No, Kirby, Karl was perfectly okay here. You're the one who made
presuppositions that were actually insulting to him. He may have read
more books than you and I combined for all you know!

--
Work from home as telecommuter!
Good jobs with top rated companies!

xenia

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99

> >> I know this is going to sound lame, and this may not be what you want
> >> to hear, but I believe that all cheaters will get theirs in the end.

You know, I havent wanted revenge for years; and it's true, very
true....they do get it in the end and what they get....ain't good. But,
I've moved on......just haven't found any one yet....and I'm sad to be
alone. The ex has gotten remarried twice since he left us......he's
charismatic.....shallow charismatic. Any ways, it's good to read the
posts, I feel encouraged by reading about folks "growing" and "learning
about themselves". I got a bit bruised and it's taken a long time for
healing. But today, I'm feeling healthier. I had to sort out alot of the
reasons as to how I could've said "yes" to him (alot of self examination).
Healing seems to be a continuous process....sure don't like looking at my
defects and the constant battle to use my head instead of heart.....what a
struggle. Thanks for listening.

Richard Everett

Jun 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/22/99
Believe me! The cheating spouse is a revenge within and upon themselves.
The hours and days that extend into weeks and months of guilt. The remorse,
the memories that haunt, the inability to enjoy anything good.

It may appear on the outward that the cheater is enjoying life, but I can
tell you that it is impossible to swim against the distructive undercurrents
that flow in the mind of anyone that destroys a marriage. The weariness
alone is enough to lay waste to any joy that might try to come and give
rest.

blu...@webtv.net wrote in message
<6892-376...@newsd-102.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

korin...@gmail.com

May 17, 2017, 7:32:02 PM5/17/17
i sure hope thats true. My ex of 27 yrs got hooked by a 20 yr younger bimbo, 4 kids, 3 diff dads. she was pregnant 2 mos after they started screwing. 6 yrs later I still can't let it go. she lives in my fla house on the ocean & my house we had built up here. He owes me 800k + if I would have gone after our business. I was so traumatized I walked away. a regret I suffer everyday. He sure seems to be enjoying his young wife & their child. She abandoned the other 4 so its just them. it consumes me with anger & wishes for revenge. It seems everything goes right for them while I struggle along. It sucks.