Wimps

;-}

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98

And damned proud of it, too, huh?

Big difference - the character flaws I point out in you are
things you "should" be in control of. Your lame attempts
to insult because of a non-controllable chemical imbalance
just shows more of how flawed your character really is -
not any lack of character or control on my part. Did you
list "totally clueless" down there?

Now, what will be your next lame (and probably untrue) attempt?

Wildman wrote:

> [...]
>
> I am immature, act like a 3 year old, am selfish, egotistical, a lousy
> parent, a lousy person by nature, bitter, hurting, never matured past 7 year
> old, un-educated, drive a truck, divorced, hmmm...what else have you tried
> to attack without success? Oh and I don't have any friends either....
>
> Sorta gives you a clean slate to start all over again doesn't it?
>
> Wildman<---ill-mannered too
>
> ;-} wrote in message <707pm7$i90$1...@twwells.com>...
> >
> >I dunno - looked like a fairly good description of you -
> >who was that addressed to, anyway?
> >

> >Wildman wrote:
> >>
> >> KBird...

> ignoring
> >> you.

> unhappy
> >> with his
> good
> >> person,
> >> He'd sit
> >>
> >> Yes he does seem like this...I have sat long enough...I will send him
> away
> >> crying how I humiliated him and make him look stupid..just like I did
> last
> >> time he acted up...

> would
> >> start
> he
> >> would
> >> about what
> you
> >> stir
> the
> >> ng
> >>
> >> I choose sides too. :) Mine...me, myself and I...it comes from the
> security
> >> within myself knowing I don't really give a rats ass what people think.
> :)
> >> One day, maybe, he will obtain this level of confidence...but then
> again...I
> >> ran into many like him before he could spell PC on the Fido
> backbone...faces
> >> change, and the nicks change...but the keyboard warriors will always be
> >> present...

> >> can
> >>
> >> Don't ignore him...it will be more enjoyable this time...
> >>
> >> Wildman

> >> confused

> try
> >> to use

> >> were
> tell
> >> you

> be
> >> shy

> >> with...we
> >> pick...

> message

> >--
> >For more information about this service, send e-mail to:
> >he...@anon.twwells.com -- for an automatically returned help message
> >ad...@anon.twwells.com -- for the service's administrator
> >ano...@anon.twwells.com -- anonymous mail to the administrator

--
For more information about this service, send e-mail to:

Wildman

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
We moving this here so as to draw more attention? This is fine...

;-} wrote in message <707vr0$ndf$1...@twwells.com>...

>And damned proud of it, too, huh?

Dealing with pond scum like you...yes. Someone has to do the dirty work...

>Big difference - the character flaws I point out in you are
>things you "should" be in control of. Your lame attempts

Lame? hardly...they are pissing you off... :)

>to insult because of a non-controllable chemical imbalance
>just shows more of how flawed your character really is -
>not any lack of character or control on my part. Did you
>list "totally clueless" down there?

Don't you just love me more when I get you riled? I bet you really do.

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
I am still confused about this though. Why would you expose this group to
this outside of where it was? Was it to try and show the group how big of a
shithead I am? They already know. Or was it to drum up support for you
during your earliest periods of the "whoa is me" crap?

You should have left this down where it was...it is between you and I, not
the group...everyone already knows what happened before, and what was
happening currently, so if they wanted to see it, they knew where to look...

I certainly hope you do not remotely fathom the thought that this may in any
way, shape or form curb me? It won't.

You will be stomping and pouting once again...

Wildman

crazylady

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Honestly,

Do you have to keep this crap up? You are truly a waste of space....

Please go away. You aren't helping anyone with this.

Crazy

;-}

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98

You seemed to be asking for help in spell-checking.
I just started with the most obvious - the subject line.

Wildman wrote:

> I am still confused about this though. Why would you expose this group to
> this outside of where it was? Was it to try and show the group how big of a
> shithead I am? They already know. Or was it to drum up support for you
> during your earliest periods of the "whoa is me" crap?
>
> You should have left this down where it was...it is between you and I, not
> the group...everyone already knows what happened before, and what was
> happening currently, so if they wanted to see it, they knew where to look...
>
> I certainly hope you do not remotely fathom the thought that this may in any
> way, shape or form curb me? It won't.
>
> You will be stomping and pouting once again...

Wildman

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Luci..

;-} wrote in message <70foro$s95$1...@twwells.com>...

>You seemed to be asking for help in spell-checking.
>I just started with the most obvious - the subject line.

How you gathered this from my posting is highly confusing...I am well aware
of your reading comprehension problems, so I suppose this could be my fault
given that knowledge...

Do you realize I just deleted about 6 groups of your "hide me tight, I am
scared" re-mailer ads?

Have you ever heard of the expression..."Educated Idiots"...

Wildman

;-}

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98

Wildman wrote:

> Luci..
>
> ;-} wrote in message <70foro$s95$1...@twwells.com>...
> >

> >You seemed to be asking for help in spell-checking.
> >I just started with the most obvious - the subject line.
>
> How you gathered this from my posting is highly confusing...I am well aware
> of your reading comprehension problems, so I suppose this could be my fault
> given that knowledge...

I really don't think reading, spelling and grammar is somewhere you want
go. Ever hear of a 'battle of the wits' with an unarmed person?

> Do you realize I just deleted about 6 groups of your "hide me tight, I am
> scared" re-mailer ads?

Huh? You're babbling incoherently again. Still - - whatever.

Wildman

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70g33t$86d$1...@twwells.com>...

>Wildman wrote:
>>
>> Luci..
>>
>> ;-} wrote in message <70foro$s95$1...@twwells.com>...
>> >

>> >You seemed to be asking for help in spell-checking.
>> >I just started with the most obvious - the subject line.
>>
>> How you gathered this from my posting is highly confusing...I am well
aware
>> of your reading comprehension problems, so I suppose this could be my
fault
>> given that knowledge...
>

>I really don't think reading, spelling and grammar is somewhere you want
>go. Ever hear of a 'battle of the wits' with an unarmed person?

Lets go little tyke...you ventured this road before and got your buttons
pegged to the point of crying, pouting, stomping, seeking out public
aid...everything you could...we will do it again...as I have been telling
you over and over...lets rock little guy!

>> Do you realize I just deleted about 6 groups of your "hide me tight, I am
>> scared" re-mailer ads?
>>

>Huh? You're babbling incoherently again. Still - - whatever.

How stupid of me to even fathom the thought that you would have understood
what I meant...do you have a preference in crayon color? I will obviously
have to break out with them again...good thing I haven't packed them yet...

Do you get up early every morning, look into the mirror, put on your stupid
face, then try and think of how stupid you can be? Or is this an overnight
type of thing? :) Oooohhh...wait...is this just natural?

Don't be shy or scared Luci...remember they are just little dots on a screen
being illuminated to a pattern to form little letters...they cannot hurt
you...

Wildman

;-}

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98

Already starting with the insults and name-calling?
I thought you said you were better than that.

Wildman

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70g9rh$e5i$1...@twwells.com>...

>Already starting with the insults and name-calling?
>I thought you said you were better than that.

And? Do you have anything else to say? Please...offend me...do not be
scared...you wont hurt me...try to stand up for yourself...be a man...well,
I realize that will be a new feeling for you...try and fake it...

Wildman

;-}

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98

Why should I try to offend you? That's what you want.
I have no need to prove myself to you or anyone else.
It's entertainment enough just to watch you whine and scream.
Do go on.

JLT_FTW

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
I agree fully with Crazylady - I'm as tired of seeing you two snipe at each
other as I am of hearing about Monica and Bill. Of course, I'm just one of
who knows how many readers - but I would consider it a great relief if you
two would carry this to private email. Or I suppose I could tune out of
the totally fun time y'all are apparently having at this, and just skip
over this thread subject line (if y'all will stay with this one so I can
filter it). (That's how I avoid the Monica/Bill thing - I never turn on
the television.)

Thanks :-)
Janie

In article <70ahn0$qv4$1...@news-1.news.gte.net>, "crazylady"
<crazz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Honestly,
>
> Do you have to keep this crap up? You are truly a waste of space....
>
> Please go away. You aren't helping anyone with this.
>
> Crazy

<days -- or is it months? -- of silly sniping mercifully snipped>

--
Many things are opened by mistake, but none so frequently as the mouth.

To reply via email send to janiet at earthlink dot net.

Wildman

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Janie...

Do what you feel you need to do...I am tired of this person following me,
jabbing in every chance he/she gets throughout any thread he/she sees fit...

I will stick to this thread here, I was sticking to the last thread but he
chose to move it here. I will stick here till he moves it again, I will not
slam him in any thread which doesn't pertain to the subject matter though, I
haven't (that I recall) done that yet.

But...I will forewarn you, this is going to get ugly, so you might as well
killfile me now...I stopped last time, I will not this time...

Wildman

JLT_FTW wrote in message ...

>I agree fully with Crazylady - I'm as tired of seeing you two snipe at each
>other as I am of hearing about Monica and Bill. Of course, I'm just one of
>who knows how many readers - but I would consider it a great relief if you
>two would carry this to private email. Or I suppose I could tune out of
>the totally fun time y'all are apparently having at this, and just skip
>over this thread subject line (if y'all will stay with this one so I can
>filter it). (That's how I avoid the Monica/Bill thing - I never turn on
>the television.)
>
>Thanks :-)
>Janie
>
>In article <70ahn0$qv4$1...@news-1.news.gte.net>, "crazylady"
><crazz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Honestly,
>>
>> Do you have to keep this crap up? You are truly a waste of space....
>>
>> Please go away. You aren't helping anyone with this.
>>
>> Crazy

Wildman

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70gdus$hns$1...@twwells.com>...

>Why should I try to offend you? That's what you want.
>I have no need to prove myself to you or anyone else.
>It's entertainment enough just to watch you whine and scream.
>Do go on.

Because it is in your nature to try and better the last one...you are a
loser at best, and you will always be a loser...and yes you do have a
need...otherwise this would have stopped last time you acted like a
butthead...but oh nooo, couldn't stand that could you...could stand to just
leave me alone...

If you think this is entertainment...I will oblige you and provide you with
all the entertainment you so desperately seek...

So come on mister intelligent...bring on your best...I am still waiting for
this worthy opponent you so claim to be...so far all we have to see is you
stomping your feet and pouting...tell me sport...are you crossing your arms
while you are stomping....does your lower lip stick out too?

I bet you were a real match for your shrink...I bet you have several of
them...I bet your ex has a team of them to just try and get her to think
"normally" again after ridding herself of you...yes I bet you were a real
peach in your marriage...did you play these silly little games there too? I
wonder how you would hide while trying to be a dickhead to her? What did you
hide behind the door and yell at her? Lock her out and yell through the
door? Yeah...you are a real hero in my eyes tyke....you probably beat on her
too didn't you? That is what this problem really is isn't it...you beat on
her huh? Pathetic...

Julie

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
If only *you* were remotely entertaining.

Julie

;-} wrote:

> Why should I try to offend you? That's what you want.
> I have no need to prove myself to you or anyone else.
> It's entertainment enough just to watch you whine and scream.
> Do go on.

;-}

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98

You know little, if any, about my ex-wife or about our
marriage. Is that the best you can do - fabricate lies -
and about people who are not even here to defend themselves?

Continue.
It's what you do best - lie, insult and call names -
and you will continue to do so for as long as I choose.

Oh, boo-hoo-hoo! Wahh!

Wildman wrote:

> Luci...
>
> ;-} wrote in message <70gdus$hns$1...@twwells.com>...

> >Why should I try to offend you? That's what you want.
> >I have no need to prove myself to you or anyone else.
> >It's entertainment enough just to watch you whine and scream.
> >Do go on.
>

> Because it is in your nature to try and better the last one...you are a
> loser at best, and you will always be a loser...and yes you do have a
> need...otherwise this would have stopped last time you acted like a
> butthead...but oh nooo, couldn't stand that could you...could stand to just
> leave me alone...
>
> If you think this is entertainment...I will oblige you and provide you with
> all the entertainment you so desperately seek...
>
> So come on mister intelligent...bring on your best...I am still waiting for
> this worthy opponent you so claim to be...so far all we have to see is you
> stomping your feet and pouting...tell me sport...are you crossing your arms
> while you are stomping....does your lower lip stick out too?
>
> I bet you were a real match for your shrink...I bet you have several of
> them...I bet your ex has a team of them to just try and get her to think
> "normally" again after ridding herself of you...yes I bet you were a real
> peach in your marriage...did you play these silly little games there too? I
> wonder how you would hide while trying to be a dickhead to her? What did you
> hide behind the door and yell at her? Lock her out and yell through the
> door? Yeah...you are a real hero in my eyes tyke....you probably beat on her
> too didn't you? That is what this problem really is isn't it...you beat on
> her huh? Pathetic...

;-}

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98

You are reading - and replying.
That says it all.

Julie wrote:

> If only *you* were remotely entertaining.
>
> Julie
>
> ;-} wrote:
>

> > Why should I try to offend you? That's what you want.
> > I have no need to prove myself to you or anyone else.
> > It's entertainment enough just to watch you whine and scream.
> > Do go on.

Julie

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
You bet it does, if all = you are as embarrassingly simple as one can get.

Julie

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70id7o$h3d$1...@twwells.com>...

>You know little, if any, about my ex-wife or about our

All I need to know is that she bailed on you...makes her a good person in my
book...

>marriage. Is that the best you can do - fabricate lies -

Re-read it stupid....they were questions...what color crayon did you need?

>and about people who are not even here to defend themselves?

Trying to twist it up a little are you? Why? Who is not here to defend
themselves? Where does this need to defend come from? Is this part of your
insecurities? Do you really care that much about what others think about
you? Have you spoken to your shrink's about that one too?

>Continue.

Oh trust me little man...I will...

>It's what you do best - lie, insult and call names -

I suppose it is at least something I do good...you left out humiliate, act
like a 3 year old, and several other things...exactly where is it you stand,
besides alone....

>and you will continue to do so for as long as I choose.

If you feel you need to believe you are controlling this, and if it aids in
your therapy...please do believe this...I will play with you...

>Oh, boo-hoo-hoo! Wahh!

Was this a foot stomper here?

;-}

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98

All I'm saying is that by reading and replying to my posts,
you are proving that they are providing some level (probably minimal)
of entertainment to you. That much is obvious. If it were not true,
you would just ignore the posts. Your choice.

Julie wrote:

> You bet it does, if all = you are as embarrassingly simple as one can get.
>
> Julie
>
> ;-} wrote:
>
> > You are reading - and replying.
> > That says it all.
> >
> > Julie wrote:
> > >
> > > If only *you* were remotely entertaining.
> > >
> > > Julie

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
No Christmas card for you either...

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70id89$h45$1...@twwells.com>...

>You are reading - and replying.
>That says it all.

Just stay stupid with me...don't be stupid to everyone else...at least try
and pretend like you are not stupid with the other members in the
group...you will gain no support like that...and being you are far too
fearful to enter into your own little battles alone...that is important to
you and we, hell, everyone knows that...

Wildman

Julie

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Wrong again. My choice would be for you to get some semblance of a life and to quit
displaying your low level intelligence. If they *were* entertaining, I'd be sitting back
and enjoying. If only.

Julie

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
What...and take my puppet away?

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70inpf$qt0$1...@twwells.com>...

>All I'm saying is that by reading and replying to my posts,
>you are proving that they are providing some level (probably minimal)
>of entertainment to you. That much is obvious. If it were not true,
>you would just ignore the posts. Your choice.

I think she maybe trying to tell you that you are acting stupid....if that
isn't what she is trying to say...well...it is what I am saying..notice I
didn't put *trying* in there...

Yet another difference between yourself and me...I know when I am acting
stupid....

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70inpf$qt0$1...@twwells.com>...

>All I'm saying is that by reading and replying to my posts,
>you are proving that they are providing some level (probably minimal)
>of entertainment to you. That much is obvious. If it were not true,
>you would just ignore the posts. Your choice.

I think she maybe trying to tell you that you are acting stupid....if that
isn't what she is trying to say...well...it is what I am saying..notice I
didn't put *trying* in there...

Yet another difference between yourself and me...I know when I am acting
stupid....

Wildman

;-}

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98

More cries for support?
Here, let me say it for you.....
Wahh! Oh, boo-hoo-hoo!!

;-}

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98

Who's looking for support? Not I.

There you go again.... Wahh! Oh, Boo-hoo-hoo!

Wildman wrote:

> Luci...
>
> ;-} wrote in message <70id89$h45$1...@twwells.com>...

> >You are reading - and replying.
> >That says it all.
>

> Just stay stupid with me...don't be stupid to everyone else...at least try
> and pretend like you are not stupid with the other members in the
> group...you will gain no support like that...and being you are far too
> fearful to enter into your own little battles alone...that is important to
> you and we, hell, everyone knows that...
>
> Wildman

;-}

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98

Uh-huh. Buy a dog and name it Clue.

Julie wrote:

> Wrong again. My choice would be for you to get some semblance of a life and to quit
> displaying your low level intelligence. If they *were* entertaining, I'd be sitting back
> and enjoying. If only.
>
> Julie
>
> ;-} wrote:
>

> > All I'm saying is that by reading and replying to my posts,
> > you are proving that they are providing some level (probably minimal)
> > of entertainment to you. That much is obvious. If it were not true,
> > you would just ignore the posts. Your choice.
> >

> > Julie wrote:
> > >
> > > You bet it does, if all = you are as embarrassingly simple as one can get.
> > >
> > > Julie

;-}

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!

Lemme see, I managed to make you scream and whine and
carry on like a spoiled child....... again.

And you will continue to do so until I find you boring
and useless ....... again.

It is obvious who is the puppet.

Now, repeat after me.......
Wahh! Oh, Boo-hoo-hoo!!

Wildman wrote:

> What...and take my puppet away?
>
> Wildman

Julie

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Stop with the witty comebacks, you'll sprain something.

Julie

;-}

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98

Curious - what is your interest in this?

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70itkq$2kd$1...@twwells.com>...

>Who's looking for support? Not I.

Even though you are hidden in your "I am scared" little world...you still
try and seek support...like the little school boy snitch you are...you are
the type of person who always just didn't get the joke...but one to quickly
tattle while stomping your feet to the teacher when the big bad Wildman
bully took your lunch money...

>There you go again.... Wahh! Oh, Boo-hoo-hoo!

Need a tissue? Did you stub a toe while pouting? Does your ex laugh at you
like I do?

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70itkr$2kr$1...@twwells.com>...

>More cries for support?

You should really try a new tactic...you just wont ever be able to be like
me...though I know this is your goal...you just don't have the wit for it...

>Here, let me say it for you.....

Here let me say it for you..."Come on baby stomp and pout.."

>Wahh! Oh, boo-hoo-hoo!!

Do you own stock in Kleenex? You should...

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70itks$2l2$1...@twwells.com>...

>Uh-huh. Buy a dog and name it Clue.

Buy a dog and name it Clue....hmmm...I don't get it...

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70itu3$2sp$1...@twwells.com>...

>Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!
>
>Lemme see, I managed to make you scream and whine and

Trust me when I say, even with a ten thousand watt light bulb in your eyes,
you still would "see" the light...you accomplish nothing...other then
demonstrate your eagerness to be the true piece of whale defecation I know
you to be...and unforntunately for you...that means allot to you...

>carry on like a spoiled child....... again.

Running out so soon...man oh, oh wait...boy oh boy...

>And you will continue to do so until I find you boring
>and useless ....... again.

Now this one is truly funny...no really it is...

>It is obvious who is the puppet.

I don't get it...

>Now, repeat after me.......
>Wahh! Oh, Boo-hoo-hoo!!

Didn't you used to put this after your signature line awhile ago...when you
started crumbling down with the likes of me? Yeah I do believe I recall
this...

E-mail me and I will share some witty comebacks with you so as you can
appear to be original...instead of redundent and stupid...

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Better watch it...you will never, and I mean {stomp, crossing arms} NEVER
get another Christmas card....

Did I do it right Luci? I bet your ex had to have reconstructive surgery to
put her insides back in order from all the laughing she probably did at
you...

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Why does she have to have an interest while she is calling the dog...the
dog? Because it doesn't suit your purpose she must explain herself to you?

Remember...your parents loved you because they were supposed to...oh wait I
used that one already...here ya go...remember the "true" friend doesn't
charge you $10.00 a month to say they are your friend, $20.00 in public...

Wildman

;-}

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

Wildman wrote:

> Luci...
>

> ;-} wrote in message <70itkr$2kr$1...@twwells.com>...
> >
> >More cries for support?
>
> You should really try a new tactic...you just wont ever be able to be like
> me...

Why would anyone want to?

;-}

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

Wildman wrote:

> Luci...
>
> ;-} wrote in message <70itks$2l2$1...@twwells.com>...

> >Uh-huh. Buy a dog and name it Clue.
>

> Buy a dog and name it Clue....hmmm...I don't get it...

Of course not.

;-}

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

Wildman wrote:

> Luci...
>

> ;-} wrote in message <70itkq$2kd$1...@twwells.com>...
> >
> >Who's looking for support? Not I.
>
> Even though you are hidden in your "I am scared" little world...you still
> try and seek support...like the little school boy snitch you are...you are
> the type of person who always just didn't get the joke...but one to quickly
> tattle while stomping your feet to the teacher when the big bad Wildman
> bully took your lunch money...

Actually, I was the one who beat up the bully stealing lunch money
and gave it back to the kids it belonged to.

> >There you go again.... Wahh! Oh, Boo-hoo-hoo!
>
> Need a tissue? Did you stub a toe while pouting? Does your ex laugh at you
> like I do?

Why the need to keep trying to pull my ex-wife into this?
You know nothing about her - except that she's not here to
defend herself. Guess that makes you feel special?

;-}

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

Wildman wrote:

> Luci...
>

> ;-} wrote in message <70itu3$2sp$1...@twwells.com>...
> >
> >Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!
> >
> >Lemme see, I managed to make you scream and whine and
>
> Trust me when I say, even with a ten thousand watt light bulb in your eyes,
> you still would "see" the light...you accomplish nothing...other then
> demonstrate your eagerness to be the true piece of whale defecation I know
> you to be...and unforntunately for you...that means allot to you...

You're dancing, insulting & name-calling. Even trying to get
others involved that aren't in this group. Just what I expected,
and just what you will continue doing until I grow tired of you again.

> >carry on like a spoiled child....... again.
>
> Running out so soon...man oh, oh wait...boy oh boy...

Nahh, not yet. I'm still having fun with you.
Now scream and whine and insult and hurl names some more.

> >And you will continue to do so until I find you boring
> >and useless ....... again.
>
> Now this one is truly funny...no really it is...

So glad you think so.

> >It is obvious who is the puppet.
>

> I don't get it...

Of course not.

> >Now, repeat after me.......
> >Wahh! Oh, Boo-hoo-hoo!!
>
> Didn't you used to put this after your signature line awhile ago...when you
> started crumbling down with the likes of me? Yeah I do believe I recall
> this...

That's nice. I don't use a 'signature line.'
Only what's attached by the remailer.

> E-mail me and I will share some witty comebacks with you so as you can
> appear to be original...

I have no need to email anyone in this NG. Anything I need to say,
I can say right here.

>instead of redundent and stupid...

Like "you mean nothing to me," "nobody means anything to me"
"your opinion means nothing to me"
"like the bully who stole your lunch money," etc.

Is that what you mean by redundant and stupid?

;-}

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

I'm not trying to be entertaining. I am making the self-proclaimed
'bully' be entertaining by making him scream and whine and fling
insults. When he gets boring enough, I'll make him stop.

Julie wrote:

> Stop with the witty comebacks, you'll sprain something.
>
> Julie
>
> ;-} wrote:
>

> > Uh-huh. Buy a dog and name it Clue.
> >

> > Julie wrote:
> > >
> > > Wrong again. My choice would be for you to get some semblance of a life and to quit
> > > displaying your low level intelligence. If they *were* entertaining, I'd be sitting back
> > > and enjoying. If only.
> > >
> > > Julie

Julie

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Are you really a nitwit, or do you just play one on asd? This is a public forum, and you're
apparently trying to generate some interest in your whining. I'm merely pointing out that it is
*not* interesting. I apologize, though, because I do now realize that it's a little over your
head.

Julie

Julie

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Stop it, Wildman, or *I'll* need that reconstructive surgery. ;-)

Julie

Wildman

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70l0ec$7lm$1...@twwells.com>...

>Wildman wrote:
>>
>> Luci...
>>

>> ;-} wrote in message <70itkr$2kr$1...@twwells.com>...
>> >
>> >More cries for support?
>>
>> You should really try a new tactic...you just wont ever be able to be
like
>> me...
>

>Why would anyone want to?

To better your loser ways...

Wildman

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70l0nk$7ul$1...@twwells.com>...

>Wildman wrote:
>>
>> Luci...
>>
>> ;-} wrote in message <70itks$2l2$1...@twwells.com>...

>> >Uh-huh. Buy a dog and name it Clue.
>>

>> Buy a dog and name it Clue....hmmm...I don't get it...
>

>Of course not.

No really...I don't get it...

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70l0nl$7uu$1...@twwells.com>...

>Wildman wrote:
>>
>> Luci...
>>

>> ;-} wrote in message <70itkq$2kd$1...@twwells.com>...
>> >
>> >Who's looking for support? Not I.
>>
>> Even though you are hidden in your "I am scared" little world...you still
>> try and seek support...like the little school boy snitch you are...you
are
>> the type of person who always just didn't get the joke...but one to
quickly
>> tattle while stomping your feet to the teacher when the big bad Wildman
>> bully took your lunch money...
>

>Actually, I was the one who beat up the bully stealing lunch money
>and gave it back to the kids it belonged to.

And which lifetime did this happen in?? You kids and your imaginations...

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70l1jo$8np$1...@twwells.com>...

>Wildman wrote:
>>
>> Luci...
>>

>> ;-} wrote in message <70itu3$2sp$1...@twwells.com>...
>> >
>> >Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!
>> >
>> >Lemme see, I managed to make you scream and whine and
>>
>> Trust me when I say, even with a ten thousand watt light bulb in your
eyes,
>> you still would "see" the light...you accomplish nothing...other then
>> demonstrate your eagerness to be the true piece of whale defecation I
know
>> you to be...and unforntunately for you...that means allot to you...
>>

>You're dancing, insulting & name-calling. Even trying to get
>others involved that aren't in this group. Just what I expected,
>and just what you will continue doing until I grow tired of you again.

You're funny...well, ok, you're not funny...pathetic is a better term I do
believe...get your own stuff loser boy...

>> >carry on like a spoiled child....... again.
>>
>> Running out so soon...man oh, oh wait...boy oh boy...
>

>Nahh, not yet. I'm still having fun with you.
>Now scream and whine and insult and hurl names some more.

Yeah...you're running out...oh wait...you didn't have it to begin with...

>> >And you will continue to do so until I find you boring
>> >and useless ....... again.
>>
>> Now this one is truly funny...no really it is...
>
>So glad you think so.

It is sad when you spend your days and nights to try and please me...put
this effort into getting your "life" back in order...

>> >It is obvious who is the puppet.
>>

>> I don't get it...
>

>Of course not.
>

>> >Now, repeat after me.......
>> >Wahh! Oh, Boo-hoo-hoo!!
>>
>> Didn't you used to put this after your signature line awhile ago...when
you
>> started crumbling down with the likes of me? Yeah I do believe I recall
>> this...
>

>That's nice. I don't use a 'signature line.'
>Only what's attached by the remailer.

Your memory is going too...is there a pill for that as well? Have you realiz
ed yet that you can take 30 pills a day and you will still be..umm you?

>> E-mail me and I will share some witty comebacks with you so as you can
>> appear to be original...
>

>I have no need to email anyone in this NG. Anything I need to say,
>I can say right here.

Of course not...that would defeat the purpose of hiding...other then your
fear of adults in a news group and the obvious adolecent fear you
suffer...were you always this scared...or has it only been since your ex
realized what a charmer you are and bailed...

>>instead of redundent and stupid...
>
>Like "you mean nothing to me," "nobody means anything to me"
>"your opinion means nothing to me"
>"like the bully who stole your lunch money," etc.

Those are simple facts which you apparently can not understand...the lunch
money part was put in so as you may use it in the event your forgot about
it...and you did...let me repeat it again...you are a nobody, a loser, a
whiner, a pouter, you, your dog, your ex, your children (God forbid you
produced offspring), your job, your life, your car, anything which you may
feel is important means shit to me...get it now?

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70l3lu$am4$1...@twwells.com>...

>I'm not trying to be entertaining. I am making the self-proclaimed
>'bully' be entertaining by making him scream and whine and fling
>insults. When he gets boring enough, I'll make him stop.

Don't wait till then...make me stop now...so far you have failed at
everything else in your life...lets see something positive emerge from your
depths of self pity and discontent...stop me...or is it you just may be
blowing air, yet again?

As you should realize by now...you are a failure at pretty much everything I
can see...you don't even have the ability, nor power to control your own
mind..why do you insist on believing you can control me or anyone else? You
control nothing little boy...you probably still bed wet...

Once you realize you are just like the rest of us...divorced, dumped and
whatever else you want to call it...you will climb down from your imaginary
pedestal of life you try to kick it on...you will also realize that myself,
and no one else in this group dumped you, nor took your lunch money...until
then pal...you are mine for the taking...call it what you so desire to
soothe your own poorly thought ways of life...but you are on unfamiliar
turf, and I shall have joy with you until you either leave me alone...or go
away...as I mentioned way back...there are about 30 or so ISP's here in
Tucson...I am here for a very, very long time...

Wildman

;-}

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

Wildman wrote:

> Luci...
>
> ;-} wrote in message <70l0nl$7uu$1...@twwells.com>...
> >

> >Wildman wrote:
> >>
> >> Luci...

> >> Even though you are hidden in your "I am scared" little world...you still
> >> try and seek support...like the little school boy snitch you are...you
> are
> >> the type of person who always just didn't get the joke...but one to
> quickly
> >> tattle while stomping your feet to the teacher when the big bad Wildman
> >> bully took your lunch money...
> >

> >Actually, I was the one who beat up the bully stealing lunch money
> >and gave it back to the kids it belonged to.
>
> And which lifetime did this happen in?? You kids and your imaginations...
>
> Wildman

You mean you don't believe me?
Oh, I am so-o-o heartbroken.
Ohh, boo-hoo-hoo!

Wildman

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70lad1$gfj$1...@twwells.com>...

>> are
>> quickly
Wildman

>> >Actually, I was the one who beat up the bully stealing lunch money
>> >and gave it back to the kids it belonged to.
>>
>> And which lifetime did this happen in?? You kids and your imaginations...
>>
>> Wildman
>

>You mean you don't believe me?
>Oh, I am so-o-o heartbroken.
>Ohh, boo-hoo-hoo!

No..your every action thus far here indicates you were a scared little shit
your entire life...show me otherwise...didn't think so...

Your posts are degrading to the point of the true you coming through...have
you ever liked yourself? No pills for that either...something you have to do
on your own...

Wildman

;-}

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

Wildman wrote:

> Luci...
>
> ;-} wrote in message <70l1jo$8np$1...@twwells.com>...
> >

> >Wildman wrote:
> >>
> >> Luci...

> >> Trust me when I say, even with a ten thousand watt light bulb in your
> eyes,
> >> you still would "see" the light...you accomplish nothing...other then
> >> demonstrate your eagerness to be the true piece of whale defecation I
> know
> >> you to be...and unforntunately for you...that means allot to you...
> >>

> >You're dancing, insulting & name-calling. Even trying to get
> >others involved that aren't in this group. Just what I expected,
> >and just what you will continue doing until I grow tired of you again.
>
> You're funny...well, ok, you're not funny...pathetic is a better term I do
> believe...get your own stuff loser boy...

You're still continuing - and will still continue until I
decide you may stop. Keep proving me right, as you always do.

> >> Running out so soon...man oh, oh wait...boy oh boy...
> >

> >Nahh, not yet. I'm still having fun with you.
> >Now scream and whine and insult and hurl names some more.
>
> Yeah...you're running out...oh wait...you didn't have it to begin with...

> >> Now this one is truly funny...no really it is...
> >
> >So glad you think so.
>
> It is sad when you spend your days and nights to try and please me...put
> this effort into getting your "life" back in order...

My life's doing fine, thank you. And again, I must say thank you
for your concern. As for the time I spend here making you whine -
I'm being well paid for it.

> >> I don't get it...
> >

> >Of course not.

> >> Didn't you used to put this after your signature line awhile ago...when
> you
> >> started crumbling down with the likes of me? Yeah I do believe I recall
> >> this...
> >

> >That's nice. I don't use a 'signature line.'
> >Only what's attached by the remailer.
>
> Your memory is going too...is there a pill for that as well? Have you realiz
> ed yet that you can take 30 pills a day and you will still be..umm you?

Still with the pills thing - lame attempt at best - and, as usual
something you know absolutely nothing about.

About as lame as trying to fling insults at you for having
a broken ankle. Get it? No, of course not.......

> >> E-mail me and I will share some witty comebacks with you so as you can
> >> appear to be original...
> >

> >I have no need to email anyone in this NG. Anything I need to say,
> >I can say right here.
>
> Of course not...that would defeat the purpose of hiding...other then your
> fear of adults in a news group and the obvious adolecent fear you
> suffer...were you always this scared...or has it only been since your ex
> realized what a charmer you are and bailed...

Who's scared? I certainly don't fear children like you.
You can do nothing to me. All you can do is whine, lie, and insult.

Still trying to talk about my ex- and other things for
which you know nothing. Ho, hum! You're getting boring.

> >>instead of redundent and stupid...
> >
> >Like "you mean nothing to me," "nobody means anything to me"
> >"your opinion means nothing to me"
> >"like the bully who stole your lunch money," etc.
>
> Those are simple facts which you apparently can not understand...the lunch
> money part was put in so as you may use it in the event your forgot about
> it...and you did...let me repeat it again...you are a nobody, a loser, a
> whiner, a pouter, you, your dog, your ex, your children (God forbid you
> produced offspring), your job, your life, your car, anything which you may
> feel is important means shit to me...get it now?
>
> Wildman

More redundancy and stupidity.
Yes, everyone here knows that nobody and nothing mean anything to you -
except yourself and your hyper inflated ego.
Same song, 973rd verse. How many times do you suppose you say
that per day? 50? 60?
Keep repeating it over and over - you might actually start to believe it
-
no one else does.

Did you start using a spell checker? Finally realized how stupid you
look?

;-}

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

Wildman wrote:

> Luci...

My posts are degrading to no one - my only goal here is to make you
whine, cry,
pout, call names, show what an idiot you are. I don't have to degrade
anyone
to accomplish that. It takes very little effort at all.

Still with the pill thing. You just don't get it.
No, of course not.

You like to pretend you know much about me, but you know very, very
little.
And you never will.

Wildman

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70lbrs$hpn$1...@twwells.com>...

>> >You're dancing, insulting & name-calling. Even trying to get
>> >others involved that aren't in this group. Just what I expected,
>> >and just what you will continue doing until I grow tired of you again.
>>
>> You're funny...well, ok, you're not funny...pathetic is a better term I
do
>> believe...get your own stuff loser boy...
>

>You're still continuing - and will still continue until I
>decide you may stop. Keep proving me right, as you always do.

Do you misunderstand things on purpose stomp? I am toying with you because I
want to...I enjoy irritating you, I fathom the thought of you spending hours
each day trying to think (try Tylenol) of ways to make me look bad...I am
honored at the devotion you have...too bad you are too stupid to come up
with anything worthy though...

>> Your memory is going too...is there a pill for that as well? Have you
realiz
>> ed yet that you can take 30 pills a day and you will still be..umm you?
>
>Still with the pills thing - lame attempt at best - and, as usual
>something you know absolutely nothing about.

I wonder how large your vocabulary grows with each passing day...being they
are words I usually type first that you then type... As for the
pills...wasn't you up to 16 or was it 15 a day? Your story changes with the
wind...so it is hard to keep tabs...

>About as lame as trying to fling insults at you for having
>a broken ankle. Get it? No, of course not.......

It isn't broken stupid...it was reconstructed...and how is that remotely the
same as you being a loon? I guess you are right...you take how many pills a
day to keep your head straight (Pssst...they are not working), and I had
surgery on my ankle to correct a physical injury...I suppose somewhere in
your intellectual mind there is a connection with the two...from what I
see...my injury is correctable and that is the sole difference...

>> >I have no need to email anyone in this NG. Anything I need to say,
>> >I can say right here.
>>
>> Of course not...that would defeat the purpose of hiding...other then your
>> fear of adults in a news group and the obvious adolecent fear you
>> suffer...were you always this scared...or has it only been since your ex
>> realized what a charmer you are and bailed...
>

>Who's scared? I certainly don't fear children like you.
>You can do nothing to me. All you can do is whine, lie, and insult.

Yes you do. Your every post shows this. You are probably shutter when
someone knocks at your door too...wondering if it was someone you once ran
you mouth off at in the past...bet you run into trouble all the time in this
area...

>Still trying to talk about my ex- and other things for
>which you know nothing. Ho, hum! You're getting boring.

I am getting boring? Cool...cause I really want to see this finally you have
instore for me...As for your ex...what is there that needs to be known? She
dumped your dumb ass...that makes her quite the woman in my book...

>> >Like "you mean nothing to me," "nobody means anything to me"
>> >"your opinion means nothing to me"
>> >"like the bully who stole your lunch money," etc.
>>
>> Those are simple facts which you apparently can not understand...the
lunch
>> money part was put in so as you may use it in the event your forgot about
>> it...and you did...let me repeat it again...you are a nobody, a loser, a
>> whiner, a pouter, you, your dog, your ex, your children (God forbid you
>> produced offspring), your job, your life, your car, anything which you
may
>> feel is important means shit to me...get it now?
>>
>> Wildman
>

>More redundancy and stupidity.
>Yes, everyone here knows that nobody and nothing mean anything to you -
>except yourself and your hyper inflated ego.
>Same song, 973rd verse. How many times do you suppose you say
>that per day? 50? 60?
>Keep repeating it over and over - you might actually start to believe it
>-
>no one else does.

You do...and that is all that matters...

>Did you start using a spell checker? Finally realized how stupid you
>look?

Theres NUTHING you can do about it... I think I got it right that time..

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Luci...

;-} wrote in message <70lijj$nj5$1...@twwells.com>...

>Wildman wrote:
>>
>> Luci...

Here let me help you...I am a whiner, crybaby, I pout and call Luci names,
oh I am also an idiot...

Now what are you going to do?

>Still with the pill thing. You just don't get it.
>No, of course not.
>
>You like to pretend you know much about me, but you know very, very
>little.
>And you never will.

I do not care to know anything about you...you are the type of person I
invite on hunting trips...

What I post is simply what you have already told me and the group...hey, was
you that little guy in the movie "True Lies"? You know the little fellow who
was pretending to be a spy?

Wildman

;-}

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

Continue to laugh at you and make you act foolish.

And you? More whining? More name calling? More
claims to know me and my ex- when in fact you know nothing
of either of us? More lame attempts to insult?

How about a few dozen more silly cracks about pills?
You seem to amuse yourself quite well with those.

> >Still with the pill thing. You just don't get it.
> >No, of course not.
> >
> >You like to pretend you know much about me, but you know very, very
> >little.
> >And you never will.
>
> I do not care to know anything about you...you are the type of person I
> invite on hunting trips...

Then why continue to pretend you know things which you
know nothing about? Does that boost your ego?

Wildman

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Luci...

>> >My posts are degrading to no one - my only goal here is to make you
>> >whine, cry,
>> >pout, call names, show what an idiot you are. I don't have to degrade
>> >anyone
>> >to accomplish that. It takes very little effort at all.
>>
>> Here let me help you...I am a whiner, crybaby, I pout and call Luci
names,
>> oh I am also an idiot...
>>
>> Now what are you going to do?
>

>Continue to laugh at you and make you act foolish.

Now that was original...well typically useless and stupid anyways...does the
term dork mean anything to you??

>And you? More whining? More name calling? More
>claims to know me and my ex- when in fact you know nothing
>of either of us? More lame attempts to insult?
>
>How about a few dozen more silly cracks about pills?
>You seem to amuse yourself quite well with those.

Actually I do amuse myself...as I toy with you...I, as before, enjoy the
entertainment quality you have to offer me...sorta of like teasing a broken
down lion behind bars...except with you...the door is opened and you are too
scared to come out once teased...

>> >Still with the pill thing. You just don't get it.
>> >No, of course not.
>> >
>> >You like to pretend you know much about me, but you know very, very
>> >little.
>> >And you never will.
>>
>> I do not care to know anything about you...you are the type of person I
>> invite on hunting trips...
>

>Then why continue to pretend you know things which you
>know nothing about? Does that boost your ego?

To irritate you...to keep you hopping from topic to topic...to watch you try
and squirm your way out of the obvious...you are a loser...and not even a
good one...yet another difference there tyke...I have no ego to boost...

Wildman

Wildman

Oct 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/22/98
Sorry to say Julie...you do not suit this persons perpose so you will be
shit in their eyes...

Wildman

Julie

Oct 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/22/98
It's funny, but I can live with that. :-)

Julie

Daisy

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
Sometimes both Wildman and ; } have something very crucial to give to this
group, advice, compassion, etc. I really don't want to put them in my
killfile, but this is really getting riduculous. Think maybe both you can
stop now and call it a tie so I won't have to do this?

Daisy
Why did the snowman pull down his pants?
Because he heard the snowblower was coming.

;-} wrote in message <70lijj$nj5$1...@twwells.com>...

>Wildman wrote:
>>
>> Luci...

>> still
are...you

>> Wildman

>> >You mean you don't believe me?
>> >Oh, I am so-o-o heartbroken.
>> >Ohh, boo-hoo-hoo!
>>
>> No..your every action thus far here indicates you were a scared little
shit
>> your entire life...show me otherwise...didn't think so...
>>
>> Your posts are degrading to the point of the true you coming
through...have
>> you ever liked yourself? No pills for that either...something you have to
do
>> on your own...
>

>My posts are degrading to no one - my only goal here is to make you
>whine, cry,
>pout, call names, show what an idiot you are. I don't have to degrade
>anyone
>to accomplish that. It takes very little effort at all.
>

>Still with the pill thing. You just don't get it.
>No, of course not.
>
>You like to pretend you know much about me, but you know very, very
>little.
>And you never will.

Julie

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
I'm sure it'll run its course, just like the smileys!

;-)
Julie

Wildman

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
Daisy...I encouraged you to killfile me awhile back...please do so...

Wildman

Lou

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
Dear Daisy:

Must agree with you! I've finally reached the END. I'm sorry to say that
I just can't take it anymore. I'm GONE!

Lou

Daisy <da...@terraworld.net> wrote in article

HFORR

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
>Sometimes both Wildman and ; } have something very crucial to give to this
>group, advice, compassion, etc. I really don't want to put them in my
>killfile, but this is really getting riduculous. Think maybe both you can
>stop now and call it a tie so I won't have to do this?
>Daisy

I agree, Daisy. Much of what has been said lately is pure guano.
Although wildman's rapier wit always kills me.
( i.e. he cracks me up)
=)
Heather

JLT_FTW

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
Wildman,

I wouldn't dream of doing a killfile on your nick. As others have said,
you provide input of great value to the group here, and I enjoy reading
your posts. I'm sorry you've been pulled into this, but on the bright
side, it is a good place to vent all of your collective day-to-day life
frustrations, so I suppose it can be seen as beneficial. I should find
such an outlet myself :-)

I'll just keep skipping over the threads that are clearly between you two.
This could become something of a hallmark for the group, I suppose - sort
of like "Days of Our Lives" (et al) - you could stop watching for 2-3 years
and turn it back on and nothing's changed :-)

Thanks for the thoughtful reply to my frustration.

Janie