Trina Thomas Hendersonville NC-Skank, Whore, Prostitute

petraj...@gmail.com

May 30, 2018, 7:30:57 PM5/30/18
This woman is a skanky ass whore who goes after married men who will pay her rent, bills, fix her house for free in exchange for sex. And steals from them when they're not looking. Also steals from her bosses.

"Jerry ...@dont-email.me

Jun 19, 2018, 2:55:04 PM6/19/18
In article <c83765a4-a1d5-42b9-bd68-
20b3e1...@googlegroups.com>
petraj...@gmail.com wrote:

> This woman is a skanky ass whore who goes after married men who will pay her rent, bills, fix her house for free in exchange for sex. And steals from them when they're not looking. Also steals from her bosses.

https://i2.wp.com/reportcheater.com/wp-content/uploads/Trina-
Thomas.jpg?zoom=0.8999999761581421&fit=222%2C248&ssl=1

This skank knew my husband was married. But she pursued him
anyway. She thought he had money. Someone who could help her
support her 4 daddyless kids. This is what she does, goes after
men she can con and manipulate who will help her out. She’s
nothing more than a common hooker and a thief. She’s done this
with others. She stole everything one man had. She doesn’t care
if the men are married, engaged, in relationships. It makes no
difference to her as long as they give her money, pay her rent
and pay her bills. Hubby took money out of IRA to help this
wh*re, while taking food out of his kids mouths. He’s just as
guilty but she knew he was a married man. Now she’s “dating”(if
that’s what you can call a lot lizard doing) some old sugar
daddy. Beware this trollop will do anything to get in a man’s
pants to get money.

https://reportcheater.com/trina-thomas-hendersonville-north-
carolina/

Sounds like a typical Democrat whore.

Anonymous

Jun 19, 2018, 5:05:33 PM6/19/18

Attention Please

This is Star Protection Agency LLC Honolulu,Hawaii. Your package was
brought to our office here in Hawaii by one Agent Fred Williams of UPS
courier service,

We need to know if you will come here to pickup your package or you
want it brought to you by our men on service. You are to re-confirm
your address and telephone number.

Here is our direct office contact e-mail address
(careers.sta...@rayana.ir)

I wait your response

Ryan Dorsey

Star Protection Agency LLC
2583, 846 S Hotel St suite 200
Honolulu, HI 96813,USA

U.S Internal Revenue Service Department
Internal Revenue Service United States
Department of the Treasury Accessibility
Skip to Top Navigation 2283 3rd Ave New York,
NY 10035,United States

Greeting from Internal Revenue Service USA ,
I have sent you this email several times but no respond from you. I
don't really know the actual reason why you have kept mute on my
several emails; maybe you have been contacted with some miscreants,
hoodlums/Internet impostors who may have discourage you and claimed to
be what they are not, to tie up your spirit and defraud you out some
fund.

I want to let you know that you will never receive anything from them
and you will not have access to your package unless you follow up
with my directions, i love to help every human beens but you must show
me the truth you are.

I don't know if they must have wrongfully told you against me which is
not real, which proof to be a cog on the wheel to your DELIVERY
package pursuit on my desk. although, even if they have told you not
to contact me, but I want to let you know that if you keep on dealing
with them, you must never receive anything from them and they will
only scam your hard earned money.

the only thing you will have to do now to receive your package to your
door step and have full access to it, is by sending the only and last
fee sum of $85.00 to Ogugua Ekene and just watch out on me and see
what I can do for the last time. this is all I have to tell you.
kindly quit from every deals you are having with another office and
follow my instruction now and proceed to send the last $85.00 so that
you will have access to your package immediately the Telex Access
Confirmation Code will be send to your delivery address for final
authentication of your package delivery and you shall have access to
your package immediately without any hitch.

The U.S Internal Revenue Service Department New York is waiting to get
this Telex Access Confirmation Code from the IMF Institute to finalize
your delivery of your package immediately with your receiving address,
i just wanted to help you because we have scanned the package and it
was ATM MASTER CARD packaged. so you are to do very fast and receive
your package or you loose it, i have no more time in this office after
my Assignment.

I give you my word, this is the last I will advice you to get back to
me right now for update, even if you do not want to associate with me
to receive your package, we still need your urgent email response
today so that we can quickly transfer your package to government
treasury account and you will loose it finally.

you are to send the needed $85.00 to International Miniotary fund unit
in Nigeri where the package is from,to help you issua your Telex
Access Confirmation Code,to aviod paying more tax here in this
country.

finally, we are waiting for your email response right now along with
the payment of $85.00 so that we can execute your package delivery to
your home.

RECEIVER'S DATA, VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM FOR OUR URGENT
PROCEED WITH YOUR DELIVERY:

FIRST NAME: OGUGUA
LAST NAME:... EKENE
ADDRESS: ABUJA NIGERIA.
AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$85.00 ONLY
TEXT Q: IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST.
REFERENCE NUMBER#:........

Congratulation, The sky is your limit.
Get back to us along with the REF #.FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION AND HAVE YOUR
PACKAGE.

"GOD IS GREAT" .
Yours Sincerely,IRS Commissioner,
Mr David J Kautter.
CALL +164 6736 5030
davi...@web.co.zw

Anthony Jaureguzzi

Jun 20, 2018, 11:27:35 AM6/20/18
In article
<960fb4e7d35b0e4d...@foto.nl1.torservers.net>
Anonymous <anon...@foto.nl1.torservers.net> wrote:

> Attention Please
>
> This is Star Protection Agency LLC Honolulu,Hawaii.

Fuck you.

Info

Jun 20, 2018, 2:55:22 PM6/20/18
In article <478eda35163d670d...@dizum.com>