Women "use" Domestic Violence (it's their best friend)

Adrian

Apr 19, 2002, 7:34:54 AM4/19/02
Shouting, pushing, shoving, and even some slapping are common in
relationships between men and women and, in most cases, should be
regarded as normal in as much as a large percentage of the population
behaves in this manner.

Few will admit to behaving this way though.

These sort of fights should not be regarded as the same domestic
violence that has a husband break his wife's ribs for being ten
minutes late with his dinner.

That is a whole different ball game. Women who cry wolf like this and
claim they are being abused are merely using up resources set in place
to help with genuine cases of REAL domestic violence.

Women who use marital fights as a weapon to say their husbands are
domestic abusers and take his children from them are part of the rot
that is destroying many American and now other European families. As
we all know in this politically correct world in some states a man
can't even shout at his wife without it being jumped on as domestic
violence and used as a weapon to destroy him.

Women are using DV to destroy men. Pure and simple.

Adrian

JoelT

Apr 19, 2002, 8:58:36 AM4/19/02
Your premise in the case of actual false charges is correct. There
should be asignificant sanction imposed against anyone who is proven o
have knowingly leveled false charges in domestic cases. It is not
tolerated in non-domestic civil cases or in falsely prosecuted
criminal cases.

Your sense of boundaries, however, is misguided.

Infidelity is also "common" in relationships and it too is
unacceptable if preserving the relationship is an important goal.

A person who learns to control themself and avoids pushing and
slapping doesn't have to worry about exactly where the line is, nor
does the person on the receiving end.

On 19 Apr 2002 04:34:54 -0700, adrianp...@hotmail.com (Adrian)

Tracey

Apr 19, 2002, 12:11:01 PM4/19/02
>Shouting, pushing, shoving, and even some slapping are
>common in relationships between men and women and, in
>most cases, should be regarded as normal in as much as
>a large percentage of the population behaves in this
>manner.

Common? Man, you've been in some *bad* relationships.
These things have *never* been common in any relationship
I had. In fact, I can count on one hand the times that
my husband or I have *ever* shouted at each other.

Common? No, not common.

Tracey

Bill in Colorado

Apr 19, 2002, 12:20:19 PM4/19/02
Tracey is right on!! ALL of these characteristics are characteristics
of an ABUSIVE relationship! If a significant part of society behaves
this way, then that part of society is sick, which, I have little doubt,
is very true. It's really a sad commentary on "how far we have come".
("Regressed" is the word that comes to mind here.)

Bill in Colorado

Someone wrote:
>> Shouting, pushing, shoving, and even some slapping are
>> common in relationships between men and women and, in
>> most cases, should be regarded as normal in as much as
>> a large percentage of the population behaves in this
>> manner.

Tracey replied:

Curtis

Apr 19, 2002, 12:22:26 PM4/19/02
In article <3CC041E0...@aol.com>, rbran...@aol.com says...

Not common in my opinion, either.
I rarely shouted at my (now ex-) wife, even when things were
the worst. I calmly divorced the woman.

As far as pushing, shoving, and slapping being normal... that's
just ridiculous.

Curtis

cor...@newsguy.com

Apr 19, 2002, 12:27:58 PM4/19/02

"Curtis" <c...@cox.netremove> wrote in message news:6vXv8.6896$ro5.4...@bin6.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com...

I'll third this opinion.
There was no pushing. shoving, slapping or shouting in my marriage,
even at its end.

...only cutting words and icy stares. : (

-lone_wolf-

Apr 19, 2002, 12:35:21 PM4/19/02
My marriage used to be like that till she added a little alcohol and
depression. She was like Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde. Relationship got
physical - her in my face and abusive - me pushing her away. I was
marred 15 years to a different lady and had not experienced this before,
I hope never to be there again. Hope any new woman in my life won't mind
a psychiatric examination and evaluation <jk>

John

"Tracey" <rbran...@aol.com> wrote in message

Dooz Owing

Apr 19, 2002, 1:42:05 PM4/19/02
Well I agree with the rest of you, I seen a lot of marrages other than my
own where there was no pushing , slapping, yelling.. I never seen the point
in it untill she started all that, then wenn it became too much for me I
just filed the papers while she took off to another state with my boys :(
"Igor31207" <ignoram...@NOSPAM.31207.invalid> wrote in message
> There is some sad dude that posts under various hotmail IDs, ranting
> about "women" in such a way that makes me doubt that he ever touched
> one.
>
> igor
>
> Tracey <rbran...@aol.com> wrote:
> * >Shouting, pushing, shoving, and even some slapping are
> * >common in relationships between men and women and, in
> * >most cases, should be regarded as normal in as much as
> * >a large percentage of the population behaves in this
> * >manner.
> *
> * Common? Man, you've been in some *bad* relationships.
> * These things have *never* been common in any relationship
> * I had. In fact, I can count on one hand the times that
> * my husband or I have *ever* shouted at each other.
> *
> * Common? No, not common.
> *
> * Tracey

Fringed

Apr 19, 2002, 3:32:59 PM4/19/02
Shouting? I've never heard of anyone being brought up on domestic
violence charges for shouting.

Except shouting, all the behaviors you list are against the law if not
done in self-defence, no matter who they are done to.

I don't know what sort of house you grew up in, but pushing, shoving,
and slapping are not normal behaviors between adult men and women.
They are not how adults should be solving problems. Just because you
grew up in some backwards family where your father and mother slapped
and pushed each other around doesn't mean that behavior is normal for
"a large percentage of the population."

It is perfectly fine for any man or woman on this planet to demand a
life without ANY physical violence, and to use whatever legal means
are in place to get there. As far as women "using" DV charges to get
custody of children, well if the man didn't give her any reason to
file then he wouldn't get charged, would he? I think that all men
should be able to control their pushing or slapping behavior, no
matter how angry they get. And if they can't then they deserve to
have their children taken away because that is not a safe environment.

It is violent men who are destroying themselves. If you don't like
what happens when you break the rules, then why not just start
following them? Is it really so hard not to push or slap? And if it
is, what does that say about you?

-lone_wolf-

Apr 19, 2002, 3:49:51 PM4/19/02
> I think that all men
> should be able to control their pushing or slapping behavior, no
> matter how angry they get. And if they can't then they deserve to
> have their children taken away because that is not a safe environment.

Even the strongest of men can have a weak moment after months (or years)
of verbal, emotional, and physical abuse. Unless you have walked a mile
in their shoes you can never understand.

I slapped a woman once in a very weak moment, something I am not proud
of, something I will have to live with for the rest of my life. I thank
god I did not have children with this woman because she would have been
capable of such treachery and selfishness. she would have tried and take
my rights as a father away from me with allegations of abuse. I was not
smart enough to contact the police when I had bruises on my chest, or on
my face and a phone ripped from the wall by her hands (so I could not
call 911.) I am glad you have these good morals and values, I hope they
are never put to the test as mine were.

John

Indy

Apr 19, 2002, 4:07:48 PM4/19/02
>Shouting, pushing, shoving, and even some slapping are common in
>relationships between men and women and, in most cases, should be
>regarded as normal in as much as a large percentage of the population
>behaves in this manner.

What types of relationships have YOU been in that you can consider slapping and
shoving normal??

Shouting yes I'd say thats fairly common and couples do argue..

I am sure there are some woman who do use DV as an excuse, but saying what
you did belittles woman and men alike who are victims of abuse.

Sometimes the DV starts with a simple slap or shove and escalates.

Lori Mc

Apr 19, 2002, 5:33:04 PM4/19/02
My first husband was a very abusive alcoholic, the first signs of abuse are
pushing, shoving, screaming etc.
I had never had another person treat me in this manner and didn't understand
this. You wise up quick when the abuse gets worse and it will. Never again
would I let another person abuse me like that.
I agree some people use domestic violence laws incorrectly but they were
created for a real purpose.
Lori Mc

"Adrian" <adrianp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Lori Mc

Apr 19, 2002, 5:52:46 PM4/19/02
I watched my brother be terrorized by an abusive girl friend, how he kept
from mopping the floor up with her is beyond me, abuse goes both ways. If he
had have hit her in self defense I have no doubt he would have been jailed
even if she was the instigator. That woman doesn't know how lucky she was
our father drilled into my brothers that women are to be cherished and taken
care of
So I have experienced both sides of this issue.
If a person is pushing, shoving, and screaming at you, you don't need it
this is NOT normal behavior.
But if any person man or woman is slapped or hit and are defending
themselves by hitting back this IMO is normal behavior not criminal.
Lori Mc

"Fringed" <fringedg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Lori Mc

Apr 19, 2002, 6:57:40 PM4/19/02
Janie I'm probably really biased because of the experience I lived through.
Ever been beat up by the husband who is supposed to love you so badly you
deliver your first baby 7 weeks early and come close to bleeding to death?
I was 19 at the time.
So If I'm irrational when someone physically touches me in anger that's why.
I do not approve of violence, it takes a bigger person to walk away. I
don't think anyone before or after this #1 ex has ever physically threatened
or harmed me, but I know sometimes you have to pick up anything you can get
your hands on to stop abuse because getting away may not be an option.
Yup I still trust people, not afraid of men but won't be hit for any reason,
and will fight like a cat to get away, so nope I'm not saying it is right
but if you've got the balls to hit someone male or female better be ready to
expect the same in return.
If someone hit me I wouldn't hunt them down and beat them up, if you saw me
you'd see how silly that is LOL.
Lori Mc

"Janie" <mac_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 19 Apr 2002, "Lori Mc" <lori...@hotmail.com> opined:

> > If a person is pushing, shoving, and screaming at you, you don't need
> > it this is NOT normal behavior.
> > But if any person man or woman is slapped or hit and are defending
> > themselves by hitting back this IMO is normal behavior not criminal.
>

> I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this Lori... probably the same
> thing that I am myself thinking, but thought I'd clarify it to be sure...
>
> "Hitting back" for any reason other than to facilitate escape seems to me
> to be retaliation. Retaliation doesn't seem to be any better a reason for
> violence than the reasons that the other person who hit "first" used.
IOW,
> the most logical response to violence IMO is escape (and then filing
> charges). If the person is preventing you from escaping, then I could
> justify using violence just to facilitate the escape.
>
> But if one uses "hitting back" as a means of stopping the other person's
> violence (not escaping from it), then don't we get into situations like
the
> street gang wars, or the mess between Israel and Palestine, where every
> action is in retaliation for some other action by the other party, and no
> one can even remember anymore who hit "first"?
>
> Janie
>
> --
> The reason why rivers and seas receive the homage of a hundred mountain
> streams is that they keep below them. -- Lao Tse

Ronn

Apr 19, 2002, 7:31:50 PM4/19/02
What a nice place with so many that know so much,
get some idea.

http://www.dvmen.org

Men bad, women Good.

Indy

Apr 20, 2002, 3:37:25 AM4/20/02
Lori,

I understand how you feel. Once bitten twice shy as it were.

Those first slaps and shoves come as a great surprise, and sometimes you just
want to wash it under the rug, nt believe this has happened, it is difficult.

There have only been 2 times in the relationship with the XTB where his
behaviour has not been a shove here a twist there a slap here.. 1) When I was
pregnant. 2) Now that he knows divorce is pretty much on the cards. (Thats not
to say he has changed or I would say WOW you haven't abused me in 3 months (ow
what have you (because he still has violent outbursts) I think We'll stay
married. that willnot happen, because as soon as I would say that BLAM he's
back to shovving and throwing things and I don't want that.

Curtis

Apr 20, 2002, 1:51:49 PM4/20/02
In article <3cc09...@corp.newsgroups.com>, lori...@hotmail.com
says...

> Janie I'm probably really biased because of the experience I lived through.
> Ever been beat up by the husband who is supposed to love you so badly you
> deliver your first baby 7 weeks early and come close to bleeding to death?
> I was 19 at the time.

Good Lord.... that's terrible. :-(

Curtis

(Who has now gone exactly 2 months and 2 days without being
married)

Indy

Apr 20, 2002, 5:45:48 PM4/20/02
>> Ever been beat up by the husband who is supposed to love you so badly
>you
>> deliver your first baby 7 weeks early and come close to bleeding to death?
>> I was 19 at the time.
>
>Good Lord.... that's terrible. :-(

SOme people just don't care It's sad but rteu. (I have to be thankful that
when I was Pregnant XTB was half way decent.. I did laugh how he told everyone
HE was having twins (I'd like to see his C-section scar!!!)

>Curtis
>
>(Who has now gone exactly 2 months and 2 days without being
>married)

No disrespect but you make it sound like your marriage was a bad habit that you
just kicked.

Lori Mc

Apr 20, 2002, 6:13:10 PM4/20/02
Probably shouldn't have blurted that out, oops Been over with a long time
and It rarely crosses my mind.
This knowledge would crush my daughter, she loves her father very much. I
got the kids out of that mess before they were old enough to remember it.
He got help with his alcoholism about 10 years ago, and has become a really
decent father. So I pretty much let it go.
Lori Mc

"Curtis" <c...@cox.netremove> wrote in message

John Riggs

Apr 20, 2002, 7:01:29 PM4/20/02
Really? Move to Nebraska.

Curtis

Apr 20, 2002, 9:26:47 PM4/20/02
In article <3cc1e...@corp.newsgroups.com>, lori...@hotmail.com
says...

> Probably shouldn't have blurted that out, oops Been over with a long time
> and It rarely crosses my mind.
> This knowledge would crush my daughter, she loves her father very much. I
> got the kids out of that mess before they were old enough to remember it.
> He got help with his alcoholism about 10 years ago, and has become a really
> decent father. So I pretty much let it go.

Well, good for him. That's great for the kids. Don't worry, this
is a great place to blurt things out from time to time. It still
had to be pretty terrible for you when it happened.

Curtis

Apr 20, 2002, 9:28:27 PM4/20/02
In article <20020420174548...@mb-fs.aol.com>,
indy...@aol.com says...

> >Curtis
> >
> >(Who has now gone exactly 2 months and 2 days without being
> >married)
>
> No disrespect but you make it sound like your marriage was a bad habit that you
> just kicked.

Well, it turned out that way, much to my dismay. Just having a
bit of fun with the sig line right now.

Curtis

Indy

Apr 21, 2002, 7:03:42 PM4/21/02

>> No disrespect but you make it sound like your marriage was a bad habit
>that you
>> just kicked.
>
>Well, it turned out that way, much to my dismay. Just having a
>bit of fun with the sig line right now.

OIC.. Wellit's cute .. Perhaps my sig should read
Sentenced to 16 years waiting for parole!

tssk

Apr 21, 2002, 10:07:34 PM4/21/02
indy...@aol.com (Indy) wrote in message news:<20020419160748...@mb-co.aol.com>...

The way I look at it if is that is I have to shout to make my point
then the arguement is already lost. I'm not a big one for shouting,
I'd rather go to another room and cool down.

tssk

Adadslawyer

Apr 21, 2002, 11:00:28 PM4/21/02
>I am sure there are some woman who do use DV as an excuse, but saying what
>> you did belittles woman and men alike who are victims of abuse

The follwing motion to vacate an exparte order of protection based on lies
should be discussed with local counsel and adapted for use . Other useful
documents are available at http://www.fathersrights.org
MOTION TO REHEAR AND VACATE ORDER OF PROTECTION
and REMAND TO DENON COUNTY

NOW COMES, the Respondent, TIMOTHY DOE by and through his attorney, YOUR
ATTORNEY, and moves the Court to Rehear and Vacate the Emergency Order of
Protection, and in support states as follows:
1. TIMOTHY DOE is the FATHER of a minor child age 10 .
2. TIMOTHY DOE is the Joint Custodian of his child, TIMOTHY DOE JR.
3. That during a visitation exchange on____ Shelly DOE
was irrational and shoved Timothy DOE's new wife resulting in Criminal
charges being filed against Shelly DOE in DENON County. Shelly DOE now goes to
a different county trying to re allege the facts of the encounter which are
detailed in police reports. Her Petition for an order of protection IN THE NEW
COUNTY contains statements at odds with her statement to the police in DENON
County .

4. Without good cause, the Order of Protection issued ex-parte in NEW
County orders Timothy DOE to stay away from his child; and denies visitation
ordered by The DENON County Court that is currently handling custody matters
with pending motions and a petition for a change of custody . This act of using
the New County Court to interfere with visitation should be considered in
deciding said Petition for custody against Shelly Doe.
5. The allegations in the Petition for Emergency Order of Protection are
false.
6 "The Domestic Violence Act" was misused by and was a subterfuge to
circumvent the requirements of Section 602- the best interest of the child of
the "Marriage Act". Gordon v. Gordon, 233 Ill. App. 3rd 617 (1st Dist 1992)
and to PREVENT THE DENON COUNTY COURT FROM EXERCISING ITS PROPER JURISDICTION
OVER CUSTODY AND VISITATION MATTERS.
7 The Petition for an Order of Protection is not well grounded in
fact, it is interposed for the improper purpose to obtain an unfair advantage
in pending DENON COUNTY custody litigation and should be sanctioned as a
false and frivolous pleading.
8 There is no evidence of immediate danger of abuse or exigent
circumstances that would have prevented Shelly DOE from seeking relief under
the pending DENON County case.
9. There is no good cause to grant the visitation remedies the New
County Court granted.
10 Limiting the child's visitation with his father is
improper and not authorized by the Illinois Domestic Violence Act 750 ILCS
60/224 (d) (2). All protective orders must allow visitation if endangerment TO
THE CHILD is not shown.

11. TIMOTHY DOE did not receive any prior notice of the initial
hearing in which the emergency order was entered. There is no credible
evidence that harm would have been likely to occur if TIMOTHY DOE was
notified of the ex parte hearing taking place
12. TIMOTHY DOE had a meritorious defense to the Petition for an order
of protection.
13. TIMOTHY DOE has incurred necessary and reasonable attorney fees to
defend against said Petition for a protective order and sanctions and attorney
fees under Supreme Court rule 137 should be awarded.against Shelly Doe for the
signing of a false and malicious document.
14 The Affidavit of TIMOTHY DOE is attached hereto and incorporated
herein.
WHEREFORE, TIMOTHY DOE prays the Court to Rehear and Vacate the Emergency
Order of Protection, and award attorney fees and costs, and for such further
relief as the court deems equitable and just.
___________________________
TIMOTHY DOE

___________________________
Atty

VERIFICATION BY CERTIFICATION

Under penalties as provided by law pursuant to section 1-109 of the Code of
Civil Procedure, the undersigned certifies that the statements set forth in
this instrument are true and correct, except as to matters therein stated to be
on information and belief and as to such matters the undersigned certifies as
aforesaid that he verily believes the same to be true.

TIMOTHY DOE, Respondent

PROOF OF SERVICE

The undersigned certifies that a copy of the foregoing instruments was served
upon:

BILL atty
101STATE STREET
XEXON, IL 60179

SHELLY DOE

by enclosing the same in an envelope addressed to the address as disclosed by
the pleadings of record herein, with postage fully prepaid, and by depositing
said envelope in the U.S. Post Office mail box in Carbondale, Illinois, on the
_____ day of ____________________, 2001.
______________________________

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 16th JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
DENON COUNTY, ILLINOIS

In Re: The Marriage of: )
)
SHELLY DOE )
)
Petitioner, )
and )
CASE NO:
97 D 15
)
TIMOTHY DOE
)
)
Respondent. )

AFFIDAVIT

STATE OF ILLINOIS )
) SS.
COUNTY OF JACKSON )

I, TIMOTHY DOE, being duly sworn on oath, state as follows:

1. I am age and the in the above-entitled cause.
2. I am the/a primary caretaker of my minor child(ren) , age , , age , and
, age .
3.re allege facts above
4.
5.
6.
7.

8.
FURTHER AFFIANT SAITH NOT.

TIMOTHY DOE_________

NOTARY___________

YOUR ATTORNEY
Attorney at Law
930 W. Walnut
Carbondale, IL 62901
618-529-4360

ATTACH AFFIDAVIT OF ATTY FEES

Indy

Apr 22, 2002, 4:39:17 AM4/22/02

>The way I look at it if is that is I have to shout to make my point
>then the arguement is already lost. I'm not a big one for shouting,
>I'd rather go to another room and cool down.

Oh I agree but sometimes you are not allowed that time, My XTB would follow me
around the house, and if I locked the door to cool down would always bang it
down. Shouting was normal.. But I never raised my hands (unless I was blocking
a blow or something)

Curtis

Apr 22, 2002, 9:06:21 AM4/22/02
In article <20020421190342...@mb-me.aol.com>,
indy...@aol.com says...

Now, that's the spirit!

Curtis

(Who has now gone exactly 2 months and 4 days without being
married)

Indy

Apr 22, 2002, 2:42:50 PM4/22/02
>> OIC.. Wellit's cute .. Perhaps my sig should read
>> Sentenced to 16 years waiting for parole!
>>

>Now, that's the spirit!

Sprit.. Ahhhhhh if only I did!!!

sherryke...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:47:04 PM1/18/18
I'm not sure where you live. But on my planet. People should never lay hands on one another out of anger! That's not what a civilized human with a brain. Should know better! And if they don't know how to treat their partner. They should walk away. Or face the penalty! Man or Woman!

MS-13

Jun 19, 2018, 11:19:23 PM6/19/18
In article <2dda75e6-ce0a-43fa-b13c-
0a0142...@googlegroups.com>
Chicka chicka suck my dicka.

Info

Jun 20, 2018, 6:00:12 AM6/20/18
In article <c922e94aa6ffb576...@dizum.com>

Attention Please

This is Star Protection Agency LLC Honolulu,Hawaii. Your package was
brought to our office here in Hawaii by one Agent Fred Williams of UPS
courier service,

We need to know if you will come here to pickup your package or you
want it brought to you by our men on service. You are to re-confirm
your address and telephone number.

Here is our direct office contact e-mail address
(careers.sta...@rayana.ir)

I wait your response

Ryan Dorsey

Star Protection Agency LLC
2583, 846 S Hotel St suite 200
Honolulu, HI 96813,USA

U.S Internal Revenue Service Department
Internal Revenue Service United States
Department of the Treasury Accessibility
Skip to Top Navigation 2283 3rd Ave New York,
NY 10035,United States

Greeting from Internal Revenue Service USA ,
I have sent you this email several times but no respond from you. I
don't really know the actual reason why you have kept mute on my
several emails; maybe you have been contacted with some miscreants,
hoodlums/Internet impostors who may have discourage you and claimed to
be what they are not, to tie up your spirit and defraud you out some
fund.

I want to let you know that you will never receive anything from them
and you will not have access to your package unless you follow up
with my directions, i love to help every human beens but you must show
me the truth you are.

I don't know if they must have wrongfully told you against me which is
not real, which proof to be a cog on the wheel to your DELIVERY
package pursuit on my desk. although, even if they have told you not
to contact me, but I want to let you know that if you keep on dealing
with them, you must never receive anything from them and they will
only scam your hard earned money.

the only thing you will have to do now to receive your package to your
door step and have full access to it, is by sending the only and last
fee sum of $85.00 to Ogugua Ekene and just watch out on me and see
what I can do for the last time. this is all I have to tell you.
kindly quit from every deals you are having with another office and
follow my instruction now and proceed to send the last $85.00 so that
you will have access to your package immediately the Telex Access
Confirmation Code will be send to your delivery address for final
authentication of your package delivery and you shall have access to
your package immediately without any hitch.

The U.S Internal Revenue Service Department New York is waiting to get
this Telex Access Confirmation Code from the IMF Institute to finalize
your delivery of your package immediately with your receiving address,
i just wanted to help you because we have scanned the package and it
was ATM MASTER CARD packaged. so you are to do very fast and receive
your package or you loose it, i have no more time in this office after
my Assignment.

I give you my word, this is the last I will advice you to get back to
me right now for update, even if you do not want to associate with me
to receive your package, we still need your urgent email response
today so that we can quickly transfer your package to government
treasury account and you will loose it finally.

you are to send the needed $85.00 to International Miniotary fund unit
in Nigeri where the package is from,to help you issua your Telex
Access Confirmation Code,to aviod paying more tax here in this
country.

finally, we are waiting for your email response right now along with
the payment of $85.00 so that we can execute your package delivery to
your home.

RECEIVER'S DATA, VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM FOR OUR URGENT
PROCEED WITH YOUR DELIVERY:

FIRST NAME: OGUGUA
LAST NAME:... EKENE
ADDRESS: ABUJA NIGERIA.
AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$85.00 ONLY
TEXT Q: IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST.
REFERENCE NUMBER#:........

Congratulation, The sky is your limit.
Get back to us along with the REF #.FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION AND HAVE YOUR
PACKAGE.

"GOD IS GREAT" .
Yours Sincerely,IRS Commissioner,
Mr David J Kautter.
CALL +164 6736 5030
davi...@web.co.zw

Hello Dear,

This is the federal government of Benin republic We sent some police
officers yesterday on investigation over your profile and we found out
that you had sent a lot of money in Africa here and some part of the
world in order to receive your fund, but after the investigation we
found out that those people claiming to be in charge of your fund are
fake, but glory be to God that we arrested some of the scammers last
week, so I would like you to stop sending money or reply to any email
that talks about money because non of all these people truly know any
thing about your fund,

the only person you can write or call is any body that I introduce to
you far from that do not attend to any other person, so kindly get back
to me with the names of the people you sent money to here in Africa or
any part of the world or any place you had sent money to, so send me
the names the phone numbers and the email that they used to write you
text let us investigate on them to know who they are and where they
are from because scammers are every where even in your country
because I do not want you to waste money unnecessary again, and the
only promise am given you is that I will get any body that tries to
extort money from you, and again I promise you that you will receive
your fund from me because I can see you have spent a lot money over
this very fund,

So kindly get back to me once you get my text with the information I
requested from you so that we can carry on the investigation asap, and
further more send along with the document they sent to you and the
name of the document they will still send , please be fast about this
something is going wrong, do not attend to any other person for now
till I ask you to do so,

Waiting for your reply
Email: wineme...@hotmail.com