Re: Craigslist Answer to W4M female: "Why don't men date women their own age?"

Message has been deleted

Debra Sutherland

Jan 23, 2007, 3:18:22 PM1/23/07
I am a female and I have dated men younger then myself as much as 9 years
younger, but I have been told I don't look my age either, but none of those
relationships panned out either. Right now I am with a man that I am 3 years
older then, and we have been together almost a year and we get along great.
I think are relationship is growing stronger with time and he feels the
same. So you can't say that women don't date younger guys because the can't
because I have.
"Proud Man" <prou...@msn.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> - the way women will do, to see if there remain any possibilities
> among the men they've been keeping on ice - but then they'll move on
> to the Real World, and it starts all over again.
>
> One of the first thing men who graduate from uni and enter the
> workforce notice is that they women who enter the workforce at the
> same time are looking over their heads again, at men 3,4,5 years older
> at least, and this time it's social rank and financial stability that
> adds to the attraction.
>
> I guarantee you lady, every man in civilization can remember being
> overlooked by women his age when men and women his age entered a new
> phase in life and the immediate opposite sex pool opened up a whole
> new range of possibilities.
>
> At the time, of course, it is indeed an insult, for the age/sex group
> who has the fewest options at uni is the male freshman. No one wants
> him except maybe, maybe the girl next door.
>
> Eventually, however, we realize that ultimately this all works in our
> favor. That's right, this backfires on women when we all start
> entering the upper echelons of thirtysomethingness, while in the
> meantime, men start noticing that playful young women are finding
> themselves attracted to them not for who they are but for where they
> are in life.
>
> The very same females suddenly start asking questions like yours: why
> it is that men date younger women. It's silly that you even think
> you're in a position to ask.
>
> This is what I mean by hypocritical. When they're young, men wonder
> why it is women date older men. But then they "do the numbers" (as
> women like to say) and realize that they're only going to get older
> and things will turn around.
>
> When things do turn around, women, too, start asking why women date
> older men, but of course they need to feel better about themselves and
> so ask why men date younger women. It takes two to tango. Men aren't
> dating younger women by themselves, are they?
>
> If you need me to help you maintain your self-righteousness and still
> just get it about how this works, think of it this way: boys are
> immature, girls are more grown up than boys their age.
>
> Hence, girls look to older boys.
>
> We don't mind saying this, because saying so serves a purpose for our
> one track minds. Women find men who will say things like I've said in
> the above paragraph attractive. Makes him look wise and mature and all
> that. Much in the same way telling a woman "men are only after one
> thing" earns him points for honesty and transparency.
>
> Saying "men are jerks" makes a guy "really nice."
>
> If there are any other condescending observations you ladies may have,
> please let us know, we'd like you make you melt by saying them right
> back at you. Thank you in advance. In the meantime, we childish little
> boys ("childish" but who, unlike you, ma'am, figured this all out as
> teenagers) will go right on dating all those mature young women well

It has removed 6932 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Bernd Jendrissek

Jan 24, 2007, 3:54:59 AM1/24/07

John Riggs

Jan 25, 2007, 5:32:20 AM1/25/07
Are ya braggin' or complainin'?

"Debra Sutherland" <ditzy...@alltel.net> wrote in message

Debra Sutherland

Jan 25, 2007, 6:24:18 PM1/25/07
I guess I was braggin. The guy I am with now is 3yrs younger then I am. We
seem to get along great been together almost a year. We seem to be happy
with one another.
"John Riggs" <the.tum...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It has removed 6933 spam emails to date.

doo...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2007, 7:25:35 AM1/26/07

I am 24 old man and my soon to be ex wife is 20 she's leaving me for a
42 year old man. He doesn't have any money so I can't tell ya what
thats about. Also I am totally attracted to women up to 10 years older
than I am so I don't totally buy into that men don't peruse older
women.

On Jan 22, 8:20 am, Proud Man <proud...@msn.com> wrote:
> Posted on Craigslist:
>
> Why don't men date women their own age?

> Reply to: pers-265991...@craigslist.org

> Date: 2007-01-21, 1:38AM PST
>
> W4M
>
> I'm curious - why are all men looking for women younger than they are?
>
> Men almost never post that they are looking for women up to even 1 or
> 2 years older (and often stop at 5-10 years younger), but they're
> almost always willing to date women 10-20 years younger.
>
> Does that work?
>
> Are there really 25-year old women who want to date 50-year old men
> (aside from the obvious sugar-daddy seekers)? Or are you all okay with
> gold-diggers, provided they are cute enough?
>
> (If so, I think you should put that right in the title -- that will
> get the most responses: "Rich man looking for young arm candy - will
> provide for you appropriately.")
>
> -Just curious.

> Reply by male:
>
> Answer to: 'Why don't men date women their own age?' - 99

> Reply to: pers-266472...@craigslist.org

mL_

Jan 26, 2007, 3:22:01 PM1/26/07
after my divorce from a man 9 years older than me (we really didn't connect
well mentally or physically once he reached mid-thirties and i was still
mid-20's) i found that most of those who asked me out were younger, up to
about 10 years. Few older men asked me out, but then i probably didn't show
any interest either. Only one was my now-husband who is about 4 1/2 years
older than i.
I think if i were in the dating world again (and thank goodness i'm not!) i'd
probably consider the range of 10 years either older or younger than i, but be
open to exceptions. I like my mate to find me attractive, but i'd hate being
anyone's "arm candy", and hated the idea of that even when in was young.
In my 20's, even the thought of dating a 50+ yr old grossed me out! (but
that's just me)

Beachcomber

Jan 26, 2007, 11:25:44 PM1/26/07
On 26 Jan 2007 04:25:35 -0800, doo...@gmail.com wrote:

>I am 24 old man and my soon to be ex wife is 20 she's leaving me for a
>42 year old man. He doesn't have any money so I can't tell ya what
>thats about. Also I am totally attracted to women up to 10 years older
>than I am so I don't totally buy into that men don't peruse older
>women.

Most guys your age fall into this category. For a man in his 20s,
women in their early to mid-thirties are at their peak in terms of
being attractive mates. They are sexually experienced and often don't
have that sense of selfishness and demanding bitchiness that one sees
with younger twentysomething women.

When you reach 40, will you be attracted to women in their 50's? With
few exceptions, the probability is low. How about when you get to be
50? Will you be actively chasing those 60 year old grannies or would
you want a 60 year old wife? This is even less likely.

Sadly... guys reach their sexual peak in their late-teens, maybe early
twenties, and (unlike with women), it is usually a long, slow decline
after that without abrupt changes. Think about it. When you were
19, you could of had the best sex you ever were going to have.

On the happy side, a man usually reaches his peak career wise and
earnings wise sometime into his forties and, if he is lucky, this will
extend this into his fifties.

Successful 40-50 year old men generally want (and have the ability to
attract) youngish attractive women, be they wives, mistresses, lovers,
girlfriends, or consorts.

I hope I'm not making anybody mad, but for the most part, this is the
truth. These are the biological facts of life regarding the human
condition.

Beachcomber

mL_

Jan 27, 2007, 3:44:26 AM1/27/07

I'm not sure why it would make anybody mad. It's very logical.

What i usually find intesting, though, is when the 50-something man *marries*
a 20-something woman, it seems like when she reaches her sexual peak then
she's stuck with a 70-80-yr old man and ends up getting a lover to fulfill her
needs. I can't imagine what it would be like for me, now 50 and what seems
to be my peak, if i were "stuck with" someone in their 70's or 80's. He'd
have to work out a lot, take a lot of vitamins and viagara! :-)

leracon...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2007, 7:31:26 PM1/28/07
Because we can.

bristy...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2017, 1:35:29 PM9/25/17
Hi babe looking to hangout ?
Lets have some fun
Looking to fulfill all your needs & desires
For serious inquiries http://bit.ly/offer420