ex-wife won't sell house

Backpack

Aug 7, 2006, 2:59:17 PM8/7/06
I wonder if anyone can give me advice on how to get my ex-wife to carry
out the agreement to sell our home and split equity 50/50.
We both went to mediation during divorce and I agreed to accept a fixed
sum provided it was paid within 6 months - I then walk away and my ex
keeps the house.
However, my ex did not come up with the cash so it meant she then had
to put the house up for sale and split any equity 50/50, as clause
states in mediation, if she couldn't pay me the cash sum agreed.
My ex then claimed this clause was not clearly explained to her by her
attorney so we went to court and the judge ruled that the agreement
stood and that the "attorneys should go away and sort this out" -
whatever that means??
It's been another 6 months now, the house isn't up for sale and my ex
says she won't put it up for sale.
My attorney has written to her attorney several times and we still get
nowhere.
My ex says she will agree to put house up for sale and then weeks later
she still hasn't done so and we get back to square one.
My attorney keeps telling me he's waiting for her attorney to get in
touch.
Does anyone have any advice on how I should proceed and what I need to
ask my attorney to do because he just seems to be sitting on his hands
taking money from me every month?

Confused1

Aug 7, 2006, 3:24:55 PM8/7/06

How about a new attorney that will take action on your behalf. If this
is court mandated then her refusal should be contempt of some sort.
(not a lawyer)

Backpack

Aug 7, 2006, 3:35:05 PM8/7/06
I asked my attorney that and he just said that he has to wait until her
attorney gets in touch to see what reason is being given for not
selling house.
If I go to another attorney it just seems a sure way of costing even
more money I don't have.

Casey

Aug 7, 2006, 9:32:02 PM8/7/06
Backpack said

> I asked my attorney that and he just said that he has to wait until her
> attorney gets in touch to see what reason is being given for not
> selling house.

Just how long will he wait before pursuing some other option?

I don't know what the other options are, but seems like to me that
there has to be a better one than just waiting on the other attorney to
answer (which he probably never will).

> If I go to another attorney it just seems a sure way of costing even
> more money I don't have.

Yeah but it sounds like you are getting nowhere with the attorney you
currently have.

Casey

Backpack

Aug 9, 2006, 7:39:46 AM8/9/06
thanks Casey,
I think you're probably right to suggest I get another attorney.
Trouble is how do you know a good one from a bad one?
I wonder if I can insist on filing contempt of court against my
ex-wife?
Would this mean the court force the sale of the house through - does
anyone have any experience of this?

Wifeless_in_Seattle

Aug 11, 2006, 1:01:44 AM8/11/06

Backpack wrote:
> I wonder if anyone can give me advice on how to get my ex-wife to carry
> out the agreement to sell our home and split equity 50/50.

The Judge ordered the house sold 1 month at the only offer, her best
friend offered the exact amount we paid for it. I get zero dollars, and
her friend get the house at 150K less than equity.

Recommend, make an offer on the house before her friends do.
I'm sure the judge will figure out a way to fuck you over. The judge
said I couldnt have the house because I didnt have a income for a
month, but was able to pay child support.

So, now I'm stuck with over 100K in legal bills, community debt, and no
money from the house sale. Men sure do get fucked in court.

I hand my sons 10 dollars, say "your married, give me 5 bux back", Then
I say give me the last 5, ok your divorce now. I hope to god my sons
don't have to suffer the same as me...

Message has been deleted

angie

Aug 12, 2006, 6:01:54 PM8/12/06
you think you have problems. my husband left his first wife 9 years ago
after 25 years of marriage. both of their children had grown up and
left home and the mortgage was paid off. my husband wanted a 50 - 50
split of which the exwife agreed to initially.however she then decided
to offer him £10,000 as this is all she could "afford". of course my
husband dismissed this laughable offer due to the fact the property was
valued at £210,000. the exwife has tried every trick in the book to
keep the property and to date has succeeded in her quest. over the past
5 years she has burried her head in the sand by not answering to
solicitors letters, not appearing in court, being in contempt of court,
refusing to buy out my husband. my husband has suffered at this ass of
the law in this country and only wants his fair and rightful share. he
is now going back to court to enforce the property to get sold (second
time) however he knows that when the court order is made she will not
adhere to it and they again will do nothing due to her contempt of
court and again she will ignore letters, bailiffs and so on and in the
meantime my husbans costs will escalate (so far the solicitor bill is
nearly £7,000). after at least 5 long years of trying to get 50% of
what is legally his and to be able to move on with his life, we believe
this fight is far from over. i will keep you posted as to what happens
next.

Robert A. Fink, M. D.

Aug 13, 2006, 6:07:17 PM8/13/06
On 12 Aug 2006 15:01:54 -0700, "angie" <angel...@fsmail.net> wrote:

>you think you have problems. my husband left his first wife 9 years ago
>after 25 years of marriage. both of their children had grown up and
>left home and the mortgage was paid off. my husband wanted a 50 - 50
>split of which the exwife agreed to initially.however she then decided
>to offer him £10,000 as this is all she could "afford". of course my
>husband dismissed this laughable offer due to the fact the property was
>valued at £210,000. the exwife has tried every trick in the book to
>keep the property and to date has succeeded in her quest. over the past
>5 years she has burried her head in the sand by not answering to
>solicitors letters, not appearing in court, being in contempt of court,
>refusing to buy out my husband. my husband has suffered at this ass of
>the law in this country and only wants his fair and rightful share. he
>is now going back to court to enforce the property to get sold (second
>time) however he knows that when the court order is made she will not
>adhere to it and they again will do nothing due to her contempt of
>court and again she will ignore letters, bailiffs and so on and in the
>meantime my husbans costs will escalate (so far the solicitor bill is
>nearly £7,000). after at least 5 long years of trying to get 50% of
>what is legally his and to be able to move on with his life, we believe
>this fight is far from over. i will keep you posted as to what happens
>next.

It would seem that the court would eventually enforce its own order.
If the original court will not, can you take it to a higher court in
the U.K.?

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., President
California Parents United, Inc.

"The best parent is both parents...."

Scott

Jan 3, 2007, 10:50:27 PM1/3/07

Backpack,

Just don't do what we did when we hired an attorney for a civil (non-
divorce) matter. His philosophy was to "kill them with kindness". By
"them", he meant the opposing attorney and client. Needless to say,
that was a lousy plan.

Scott

aminaa...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2014, 12:29:07 AM2/11/14
You can get your ex back to do anything you want him to with the help of a spell caster who help me with this kind of situation that you are now, I had issues and fights with my boyfriend and we broke up, due to depression of the fact that it
was few months to our wedding I had to seek urgent help from a spell
caster who helped me to unite my boyfriend, we are now married and I
am expecting my second baby, and it took 3 days to get my ex back to
me then.
He is really indeed a real spell caster.
You can contact him via email
moonlightm...@gmail.com

aminaa...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2014, 12:29:31 AM2/11/14

vickym...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2014, 8:35:17 AM4/4/14
I am from USA, after six years in marriage with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other women and coming home late, each time i confronted him it turns out to be a fight and he always threatened to divorce me at all time, my marriage was gradually coming to an end. i tried all i could to stop him from this unruly attitude but all proved abortive, until i saw a post in the forum about a spell caster who helps people cast spell on marriage and relationship problems, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this Spell caster Dr. Udu Oni via email, he helped me cast a spell and within four days my husband came back apologizing for all he has done and promised never to do such again and today we are happily together again. Contact this Great spell caster for your marriage or relationship issues on his email address; uduspe...@gmail.com or uduspe...@hotmail.com or call his mobile number on +237053839053

frankma...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 12:28:15 AM4/11/14
>Hello my name is frank Marian from USA I never
>believe in love spells until I experience Dr.
> DR Ofemo temple, and after he cast a love spell for me
>my Ex called me to apologize for the pain that she has
>caused me and till today we are living a happy family,
>if you need a right place to solve your problems
>contact DR Ofemospe...@gmail.com is the right choice. he is a
>great man that have been casting spells with years of
>experience, he cast spells for different purposes like:

>(1)If you want your ex back.
>(2) if you always have bad dreams.
>(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
>(4)You want women/ men to run after you.
>(5)If you want a child.
>(6)[You want to be rich.
>(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours
>forever.
>(8)If you need financial assistance.
>(9)Herbal care
>
>Contact him today on: drofemosp...@gmail.com

sala...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2014, 11:50:26 PM4/25/14
My husband has abandon me and the kids for the past 8 months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is ultimate...@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 2 days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me. or Ultimate...@yahoo.com

marian...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2014, 10:50:04 PM4/26/14

Hello every one, I really want to share my testimony to the hearing of the general public on this site about how DR EHI helped me, December 2013, I saw a post on a particular site shearing testimony on how the great spell caster brought back her ex who name is Jerry so I just see it common and i said let me see what will happen because my husband left me and my three kids for another woman just like that, i and my husband was married for six years living happily before i new what was going on, he left me and go for another woman so when i saw the post, i contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me i should not worry that my husband will come back to me in three days after once he finish casting the reunite spell and to my greatest surprise, i now have my husband back to me again and i want to use this medium to let every body know that this is real and if you are out there having this same problem please contact the great spell caster on his email now because he can do the unexpected. his email is ehispel...@gmail.com or email him directly on his web site http://ehispellcentre.webs.com . I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.

tarari...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2014, 2:25:34 AM12/19/14
No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I'm about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world's biggest sceptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Marvel is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, and after much "cajoling," she (my co-worker) got me to visit this website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. Dr Marvel is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold - no more than TWO DAYS later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we're doing very, very well, on the road to recovery! Love and Many Blessings Back to You! Contact Dr Marvel through his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com or his email on extremes...@hotmail.com or extremes...@gmail.com.

justfoll...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2014, 3:25:03 AM12/29/14
the judge ruled that the agreement
> stood and that the "attorneys should go away and sort this out" -
> whatever that means??
> It's been another 6 months now, the house isn't up for sale and my ex
> says she won't put it up for sale.
> My attorney has written to her attorney several times and we still get
> nowhere.
> My ex says she will agree to put house up for sale and then weeks later
> she still hasn't done so and we get back to square one.
> My attorney keeps telling me he's waiting for her attorney to get in
> touch.

Tell your attorney to file a lien on the house for the market value at the time of ruling plus attorney and filing fees.

this will protect you and force her hand

anaj...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2015, 8:09:17 AM2/12/15
I am Anabella Jude by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address kpotikisp...@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Oduduwa. His email: kpotikisp...@gmail.com. And his website on http://kpotikispelltemple.webs.com

mariac...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2015, 10:14:45 AM4/21/15
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker ... My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: orksta...@gmail.com Thank you great ork.
Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
Contact him today on:
orksta...@gmail.com you can also call him on +2349039553523 or visit his website,
www.orkstarspell.webs.com

lesli...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2015, 8:40:52 PM4/22/15
This is my testimony about the good work of a woman who helped me....My name is leslia zalas ... My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called mother wiches who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that she restores womb, some testified that she can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how mother wiches brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop mother wiches e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give mama a try. I contacted her via email and explained my problem to her. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. mother wiches is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing her because she is a wonderful woman...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great mother wiches today, she might be the answer to your problem. Here's her contact: mother1...@gmail.com Thank you great mother. Contact her for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
Contact her today on:
mother1...@gmail.com

teresaman...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2016, 7:12:32 PM2/24/16
I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Osemu Okpamen brought back my husband that separated with me for good 4 years. Am Teresa Mandujano by name from Los Angeles. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Osemu Okpamen for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the past 4 years and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Osemu Okpamen who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 16 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Osemu Okpamen said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: Doctorokpame...@hotmail.com, Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, what's app him or call him on +2348135254384 for urgent respond.

wilsonm...@gmail.com

May 11, 2016, 4:02:47 AM5/11/16

Matico

After 15 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband

started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on

several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him

about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and

confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on

the internet Dr ogudu who help people with the relationship and

marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if

such thing ever exists but decided to give him a try, when I contact

him, he helped me cast a spell and within 74 hours my husband came

back to me with flowers and started apologizing,isn’t that wonderful?

much thanks to this unique spell caster Dr ogudu now he has stopped

going out with ladies and we are living so happily. Contact him via

email:ogudu...@gmail.com or call+254776453127

jennat...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2016, 7:12:44 PM6/14/16
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as DR Miracle,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to DR Miracle. was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about DR Miracle, and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his Email ,,,,,,,(MIRACLES...@YAHOO.COM),,, which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will no stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email is ,,,(MIRACLES...@YAHOO.COM),,, or his web, http://miraclespellhome.wix.com/dr-miracles,,,, You can contact him today and get your problem solved,,,,,,

jennat...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2016, 7:13:17 PM6/14/16

drbuleespe...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2016, 8:19:31 PM6/17/16

All thanks to the source of my happiness{ DR. BULEE}. Hello Every one out here!!I want to share my testimony and my happiness with you all in this site, last year my husband left me for another woman in his working place and he abandon me and my 2kids, everything was so hard for me because i love him so much, so i saw the testimonies of Dr.Bulee how he has been helping ladies in getting there husband back so i contacted him and he help me to cast a return spell for my husband and in 3 days my husband left the other woman and he come back to me with so much love and caring. i will never forget this help that Dr.Bulee gave to me and my children.if you are here you need help to get you lover back you can contact him through this email drbuleespe...@gmail.com i am proud to be on his testimony page.

harrybu...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2016, 4:26:25 AM6/18/16
Dear friends, i had a problem with my girlfriend 2years ago, which lead to our broke up. when she broke up with me, i was not my self again, i fill so empty inside me. until a friend of mine Walt pen told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too. i email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my girl friend gave me a call and told me that she was coming back to me and was so joyous to have her back to me. we have two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to greatoracletemplesolution(@)live(.)com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster.

jennife...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2016, 11:47:26 PM8/25/16
How I Get My Ex Back
Me and my boyfriend were together for 8 months & its been 6 months since we separated. I still love him, but some how feel its unfair. Why love someone who ovb doesnt love you back? Ive prayed & prayed for these months & nothing. He is still with his new girlfriend(whom he lives with) but it doesnt mean I have to look for help The first weeks after the break up I was in my knees praying looking for help, them i fine a comment online how a spell caster help to restored relationship get ex lover back, ” so i decided to give a try coz i love my boyfriend so much. so i contacted Dr happy tell him all my problem and he gave me 100%guarantee that i will have my boyfriend back after the spell so i was gifted and lucky to have contacted him i did every thing he ask of me and to my greatest surprise a day after the spell my boyfriend call me and apology for what he did to me and ask for my forgiveness to come back home for me, I get really hurt & go through those moments in which he left me after all Dr happy did for me, i forgive him and he come back home with more love and happiness all thanks to Dr happy the real Africa spell caster so far google recommended this year so plz if you need any help contact him too on this. You see in conclusion you have to just trust the process, Dr happy is a good real spell caster so call him up on +2348133873774

happylo...@gmail.com
web site: http://happylovespell.webs.com

gomezsa...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2017, 2:12:55 AM11/25/17
DIVORCE AND MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH ...

Glorious be unto Prophet Ayelala love spell the man who made me see reasons that there are still real and genuine spell casters like him. Since 3 weeks now i have witness what is called heart broken. My boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me, impregnated me and left, he dumped me, he stop calling" he stop picking my calls, and he no longer respond to me. I have been looking for solution, I fall into the hands of fake spell casters, they ripped me off and took my money without help. I have cried, I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. the silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day because my life was lonely. Thanks to Prophet Ayelala who came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his Email: Ayelala...@gmail.com while browsing and I contacted him, told him what am passing through with no doubt because of what i saw in him, I was given words of solution on what to do and after casting the spell, 12hrs later, here comes my boyfriend with a rose flower on his hand on my way out, i saw him in front of my door and said he is dying i should forgive him and accept him back he was crying, i can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as Prophet Ayelala said it would be, today makes it a month and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done a great thing i can never forget in my life. I want you all to help me praise him because if it wasn't for him my life would have been a living hell.. You are to contact this great Prophet Ayelala using the Email: Ayelala...@gmail.com or whats-app +2348069132476 and live the life you deserve. thanks Troy Angela

gomezsa...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2017, 2:17:10 AM11/25/17
Resolve Your Marriage Issues With The Help Of Prophet Ayelala..

GREETINGS everyone.. My name is Sarah Gomez FROM CANADA i will never forget the help Prophet Ayelala rendered to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly, after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happened. My husband came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress, at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. I was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Prophet Ayelala help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Prophet Ayelala i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 24hours. He told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happened that he will restore my marriage and to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again. I quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him, friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Prophet Ayelala a try because i know he is a Godsent. I thankgod for using Prophet Ayelala to save my marriage. Contact him via Email: ( Ayelala...@gmail.com ) Or Reach him on whats-app: +2348069132476 and live a happy life.

jessicaf...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2017, 8:33:25 PM12/2/17

I was in total despair when I found Dr. Todd. My life was going terrible and I didn't know if I was coming or going. I had just gone through a rough divorce, wasn't making enough money to sustain me and my children, and my 17 year old son had just gone to jail for the first time. When I talked to him, I immediately found a sense of peace. He was very honest with me and I could feel that. He also told me that everything would be okay. After my work began, things began to change. My bills were all caught up, the relationship I was in became much stronger, I was never FLAT broke, and my son was released from jail earlier than we expected!! I also completely got over the failed marriage and began to move on. And, received a better position at my job which will cause an $800 per month increase!! I felt completely comfortable with the work that was being done because I was always encouraged by Dr. Todd. (manifest spell cast @ gmail.com) is the BEST!!!!

priestog...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 9:14:34 AM2/5/18

Anthony Jauregui

May 15, 2018, 7:15:27 PM5/15/18
It seems that your wife has an emotional attachment to the house and therefore has not followed through. I would work this out again with a different mediator as myself if in the NY area to help understand this issue better and move passed it.

Anthony Jauregui
Divorce Mediator

janer...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2018, 1:01:28 AM6/12/18
TO ALL WOMEN OUT THERE GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES IN MARRIAGE READ THIS ARTICLE AND
CONTACT DR. OLU TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE.

I want to say a very big thanks to Dr OLU for the wonderful work he did for me in helping me to save my marriage, my husband ask for a divorce letter because of the little misunderstanding we had in the past few month, And i never wanted this because i love my husband so much and all our investment was a joint business and i don't want to be far away from my family and my two lovely kids. My friend told me about Dr OLU and how he also helped her with her marital issues, so i had to contact him because i want to stop my husband from completing the divorce letter and i want to keep my family together and after contacting him, i was told what i needed to do and when i was going to start seeing the result, I did as Dr. OLU has instructed and after 3 days my Husband call me and start asking for my forgiveness and it was all like a dream to me and we are all living happily together again all thanks to Dr OLU. Contact Him today for marital help via his Whatsapp number: +2348067704010 or call him.
Email: drolusolut...@gmail.com or drolusolu...@yahoo.com
Also read more about him via his blog page: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com

janer...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2018, 1:02:44 AM6/12/18

anastas...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2018, 10:40:12 AM8/2/18
My name is Anastasia from Southern California, been divorced for a couple of years now. As years rolled by, coming to the realization that my marriage has shattered, left me broken & depressed.It was the most miserable & soul-drenching time of my life, nothing else matters, I just wanted my home back & be happy again.Somehow, I stumbled upon a post regarding the miraculous works of DR SAMBO & just a week after consultation with him, obeying his instructions diligently, my ex husband reached out to me, apologist, & ready to make things work.Now we planning a vacation to France, to make up for all the lost times, now am super excited & happy, moreover am eternally grateful to DR SAMBO for restoring my home...' DR SAMBO Email address divines...@gmail.com
DR SAMBO Whats,App.+2348145810121

vivym...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2018, 11:13:40 AM8/3/18
Dr.Olu, you are indeed a miracle worker. I have tried so many spell casters and psychic after my husband left me and told me to go and see the attorney for the divorce just because his mother, my mother in-law wasn't in support of our marriage, she hated me for no reason and treated me like an outcast, my husband have been on my side since we got married early this year 2018 but since april he totally changed and started listening to his mother to divorce me. I have tried so many spell caster for help but there was no result after i wasted alot of money, i kept trying because i loved my husband so much and never wanted to lose him. After some days i came across Dr. Olu's contact on the internet and only Dr. Olu was the only spell caster that could guarantee me an urgent 24hours love spell casting.. and he assured me that my husband is coming back.. I trusted Dr. Olu, and its was more than a dream to see my husband back to my life with lots of apologies and love on the 7th of may this year 2018.... And he was remorseful for all his wrong actions, even my mother in-law came with her friends begging me to forgive her that she never knew why she hated me.. For sure this is really a miracle temple. Know more about Dr. Olu via his blog website: http://drolulovespellhome.blogspot.com/ or through his Email address: drolulove...@gmail.com or drolulove...@yahoo.com.. Add him on whatsapp or call him via his mobile: +2348067704010. Sir I'm grateful for restoring peace in my home.. Vivian Mark from Florida...

afreen...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2019, 4:23:57 AM2/8/19
I want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 8 years with 2 kids, we have been a happy family. Last year his behavior towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside out marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a "love and relationship forum" about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologizing to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues via this email: chiefd...@gmail.com or Whats App him on +2348132777335 Website: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/ Good luck

degce...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2019, 4:38:15 AM2/16/19
Am Miguel Flores by name from London I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Ogun brought back my Wife that separated with me for good 10 months. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Ogun for his help upon my life. My Wife separated with me for 10 months and have been in pains and agony without her. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Ogun who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my Wife will get back to me within 7 Days as far that my heart still beats for Her. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my Wife called me exactly when Doctor Ogun said. He pleaded and said she needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 6 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email. Doctor Ogun via
solution...@gmail.com for more information

If you are out there passing through any of this
problems listed below he is also perfect
(1) Do you want your ex back?
(2) Do you always have bad dreams?
(3) You want to be promoted in your office?
(4) You want women/men to run after you?
(5) Do you want a child?
(6) You want to be rich?
(7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever?
(8) Do you need financial assistance?
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to
recover your lost money?
(10)Healing of cancer, Hiv/Aids, Herpes and all kinds of sickness
(11)You want to stop marriage problems and Divorced
(12) Child Bearing
(13) Breaking Of Generation Course
(14) Getting Of Job
(15) Spiritual protection
(16) Herbal Care
(17) Divorce Spell
(18) Marriage spell
(19) Breakup spell
(20) money spell
(21) love spell
(22) get pregnant
(23) Business protection
(24) Spell for family problems
(25) Court Case Problems
If you need or want any information on love or
money spells you can get that problem solved
today at Spell Of Solution Temple...

hernan...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2019, 11:03:09 AM10/22/19
Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr uneme for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr uneme on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr uneme for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( unemes...@gmail.com ) or add Dr uneme on WhatsApp ( +2348143813120 ) or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now Linda from united state THANKS TO Dr uneme