Are you an Angry Adult Child of Divorce? Do you think the system is screwed up? Here is what you can do:

Thomas Lynch

Jul 18, 2017, 8:44:27 AM7/18/17
I am building a startup company that will replace lawyers with AI. It is within our reach. Technology has already left many other fields unrecognizable from what they were. Our goal is to make is so that no professional can exploit children.

We are building the team and need a couple more co-founders.

We need a person who can build a community around our product by getting to know people on the Internet with aligned interests and inviting them for group discussions and giving them opportunities to help. Similar to what I am doing here. This person might help, for example, to find this next person:

We have two programmers currently, we are looking for a co-founder who as highly competent with Javascript to help with the front end of our tool.

Please write me email if you are interested or have questions. Or reply here if it is of general interest.

-Thomas