Separated 11 years, she lost job, won't sell house after repairs of $70K

Dan Pancamo

Sep 17, 2017, 9:27:44 PM9/17/17
Separated in 2006 due her Drugs and Alcohol issues.

In 2009 I agreed to use my credit 9 years ago to buy a house and agreed on a partition agreement of $70k to her in form of me using my credit to by the house and me paying new mortgage for up to 70K

Feb 2017 she lost her 150K job and she told me she spend all her 401K, and was broke. I've had to pay her mortgage and bills the last 4 months totaling more than 25K.

She agreed in June 2017 to sell the house. Now after spending $70K in house repairs to make the house ready for sale, she is refusing to sell.

Im now over $130k invested (loans and repairs) on top of the initial $70k partition agreement.

I have offers on my house pending, and she just pulled this crap.

Im dealing with an mentally unstable person with alcohol and drug issues.

What are my options?

#MeToo

Jun 20, 2018, 8:00:27 PM6/20/18
In article <df311d07-eafc-402e-955f-
3b629f...@googlegroups.com>
Kill the bitch.

Your on duty Nursie with the sedative filled syringes

Jun 20, 2018, 9:44:48 PM6/20/18
Insane inmate #MeToo in its padded cell smeared with its shit the
following messages:

>> Im dealing with an mentally unstable person..

Get urgently needed help for your septic Yank compulsive DIZUM trolling
disease.

>> What are my options?

FOAD!

> Kill

Good idea! Make your demise as messy as possible! Enjoy!

--
Hold still, you'll only feel a little sting!

#MeToo

Jun 21, 2018, 5:44:28 AM6/21/18
In article <df311d07-eafc-402e-955f-
3b629f...@googlegroups.com>
Dan Pancamo <danpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kill the bitch.

DIZUM TROLLS are arrogant subhuman trash

Jun 21, 2018, 5:18:36 PM6/21/18
DIZUM-sewer_trash troll, #MeToo, smells like shit:

> Kill

Good idea. Your suicide will be greatly appreciated by the human race.

--
The DIZUM sewers contains the refuse of humanity.