quick intro

瀏覽次數:27 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

bob11861

未讀,
2020年12月5日 晚上7:36:472020/12/5
收件者:
Hello All, this is Bob just finding out if anyone cares to respond.

I'm 59, apparently have briefly dissociated all my life.

Recently had a 5 1/2 week basically lost, it was terrible (very anxious).

They tell me it is a dissociative disorder, and it was given this diagnosis:
psychogenic confusion

That's not so much why I'm here though.... I am unable to make new
friends (extremely shy) and very lonely this December. I just wanted
to reach out to whomever.... and ran across this newsgroup.

Thanks,
Bob

FrankiiCeleste

未讀,
2021年3月23日 凌晨3:08:582021/3/23
收件者:
Sorry Bob, looks like you reached out during a quiet time here.
Hope you found a more active place and connections.
0 則新訊息