Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

apology

518 views
Skip to first unread message

Galiganinda Dulin

unread,
Jun 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/9/97
to

I used to post on this newsgroup maybe 2.5 years ago. I want to
apologise for telling people that I was multiple. Now, that's actually
what I thought I was at the time, but it turns out the voices weren't
from MPD/DID, but from schizophrenia/schizoaffective/whatever. But I not
only deceived myself by doing that, but I deceived others. I allowed the
voices to take on lives of their own, gave them names, believed they were
alters, even post what they said. I realise it probably isn't my fault,
but I feel better posting an apology.


--
-- | "My God!--it's full of stars!"
Amanda Baggs | (Dave Bowman)
nigh...@netcom.com | (Arthur C. Clarke's _2001_)

TribalNation

unread,
Jun 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/9/97
to

Hello,

I wasn't here at the time you were, and I'm not sure an apology is
necessary, but if it makes you feel better as a means of coming to terms
with what must have been a *very* confusing time for you, okay. I'm
glad you found your way and it sounds like you are coming to some peace
with yourself. That's good. :) Sierra

eloise

unread,
Jun 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/9/97
to

amanda please dont appologize
i have been posting on and off here for a few years too
eloise/caroline/me/andy/c/gloria/whores etc
it doesnt matter what your diagnosis is
its all semantics
its all a spectrum
a label they put on us to make us different from them
28 yrs ago the said i was schizophrenic[who gives a flyin f what they
call us] all i know is you thats right you singularly or collectibvely
are welcome here
as a feloow survivor of some sorts trauma or whatever
we are in the same boat no mater the diao
we are in this together and i hope you will stay here
by the way i exhibit collectively many many other diao's
schizophrenic littles[their fear levels are real high]
borderlines like gloria
sociopaths like rage and evil and used to be raven too
mpds collectively[which tonite i believe but tomorrow may be in denial
of again
what ever love eloise

eloise

unread,
Jun 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/9/97
to

Rainbow Colors

unread,
Jun 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/10/97
to

In article <nightsngE...@netcom.com>,

Galiganinda Dulin <nigh...@netcom.com> wrote:
>I used to post on this newsgroup maybe 2.5 years ago. I want to
>apologise for telling people that I was multiple. Now, that's actually
>what I thought I was at the time, but it turns out the voices weren't
>from MPD/DID, but from schizophrenia/schizoaffective/whatever. But I not
>only deceived myself by doing that, but I deceived others. I allowed the
>voices to take on lives of their own, gave them names, believed they were
>alters, even post what they said. I realise it probably isn't my fault,
>but I feel better posting an apology.
>
>Amanda Baggs | (Dave Bowman)
>nigh...@netcom.com | (Arthur C. Clarke's _2001_)

Well then I'm glad you apologized, so you would feel better. Have you
found any treatment that is helping with your problem? I'm glad you
finally were able to figure out what is happening and that you are
able to open with it like this. I figure this would be better than
letting it sit inside and be miserable.

Is there a newsgroup you feel comfortable in now?

Whatever else, welcome back! :)

Rainbow Colors (Jill)

PS: does this mean you are a _singleton_? *hee hee*

--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am in the process of becoming, so this space is blank.
ji...@magicno.com
anon...@anon.twwells.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Galiganinda Dulin

unread,
Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97
to

In article <EBJCK...@illusion.magicno.com>,
Rainbow Colors <ji...@magicno.com> wrote:

>Well then I'm glad you apologized, so you would feel better. Have you
>found any treatment that is helping with your problem? I'm glad you
>finally were able to figure out what is happening and that you are
>able to open with it like this. I figure this would be better than
>letting it sit inside and be miserable.
>
>Is there a newsgroup you feel comfortable in now?

Yes, alt.support.schizophrenia does well...

>Whatever else, welcome back! :)
>
>Rainbow Colors (Jill)
>
>PS: does this mean you are a _singleton_? *hee hee*

I probably am. I -am- in telepathic contact with Others like me, but
that's another story...

--
-- | "My God!--it's full of stars!"

0 new messages