Happy DID Day!

Just Me

Mar 5, 2020, 5:27:24 PM3/5/20
Where else can I wish people this :)

It's still very weird to me that there is a DID day.

Queequeg

Mar 6, 2020, 5:33:33 AM3/6/20
Just Me <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Where else can I wish people this :)
>
> It's still very weird to me that there is a DID day.

Wow, I didn't know there's a DID day :) Happy DID day, then!

--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lSzL1DqQn0

Just Me

Mar 6, 2020, 9:40:17 PM3/6/20
In article <3d25ce57-4686-43c9...@trust.no1>,
quee...@trust.no1 (Queequeg) wrote:

> Just Me <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > Where else can I wish people this :)
> >
> > It's still very weird to me that there is a DID day.
>
> Wow, I didn't know there's a DID day :)

Weird right? I don't know if it started as a joke or as an awareness
type day, but it's a little of both at this point. There's a day for
almost everything nowadays ;)

> Happy DID day, then!

Thank you. You too :)