please read

stash

Dec 2, 2007, 2:12:08 PM12/2/07
Hello, my name is BJ Stasio. I would like to marry my girlfriend, but
it would mean that i would lose all my medical coverage. Now the only
reason this affects me is that i have cerebral palsy. The government
is threatening to take away my benefits if i was to get married, which
would put all my expenses on my girlfriend. My expenses are too much
for her to handle, and i would not want to put that kind of burden on
her. So please sign the petition and help me make my dream come true.
Thank you for your time, you are greatly appreciated.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/marriage-rights-petition

pass it on to everyone you can

countrym...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2012, 8:54:17 PM12/16/12
well then get married but keep your money in seprate accounts and then they cant do that that is what my gaurdian told me