Research about Dr Rami Cohen MD FCOG (Wits)

Roger

May 21, 2008, 1:16:13 AM5/21/08
Sorry about the X posting.

I am trying to establish this doctor's qualifications and have hit a
brickwall, he offers weight loss progarmmes under various franchises "Dr
Cohen's Lifestyle Clinics" and "First Personal Diet".

I can only ever find his qualifications on his websites - there is nothing
else about him that I can find on the Internet.

His medical college (FCOG) in S. Africa cant (maybe wont) confirm his
membership.

The abbreviation used for the university - Wits - is not the usual
abbreviation used for Witwatersrand - usually it's Witw. There is no record
of him (on the Witwatersrand Uni website) as an alumni or record of him
having obtained a degree going back to the 1950s.

He is not registered as an MD (that I can find on public databases in
Australia, South Africa or Minnesota (his claimed State of residence from
his websites) USA.

Any factual help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

yolanda...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2013, 10:47:40 AM7/26/13
Did you manage to find any info? It is 5 years after the post and still NOTHING on the internet except marketing...