Re: Those aren't "curves"

bm

Jul 31, 2014, 12:35:10 AM7/31/14
In article <brdft9tguaqich6mg...@4ax.com>
Lady Veteran <arm...@bigtoot.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 18:31:10 -0700 (PDT), No Fat Chicks
> <eviel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Monday, July 28, 2014 10:25:13 AM UTC-4, Lady Veteran wrote:
> >
> >> If you didn't have Styrofoam in your head it would be as big as a
> >> match head.
> >
> >BLobbi Sanchez, are you still alive? And still riding a tank with a general's rank? I would have thought you'd have croaked from some obesity-related illness by now.
> >

> I am, now and always, ready and able to show where your stupidity
> lies. It lies between your ears and due to that large empty space
> therein.
>
> LV

Guys with empty spaces between their ears are supposed to have
very large wangs. Are you going to find out and report back?

Lady Veteran

Jul 31, 2014, 10:59:33 AM7/31/14
No. That would be like making love to Ebola.

LV

--

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

If you are an idiot, I am your worst nightmare.
If you are a racist, fat-basher, bible thumper
or reTHUGlican,you would do well to avoid me at
all costs.