Daily WDJW HealthTip for 04/03/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 3, 2022, 1:59:17 AMApr 3
It's when we've always joy (Zechariah 9:9) in our LORD that we become
healthier ( http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier ) than ever:

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 4, 2022, 8:07:58 AMApr 4
It's when we've always humility (Matthew 21:9) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 5, 2022, 5:34:11 AMApr 5
It's when we've always goodness (John 1:29) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 6, 2022, 5:57:55 AMApr 6
It's when we've always patience (Hebrews 9:27-28) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 7, 2022, 8:26:01 AMApr 7
It's when we've always joy (Revelation 5:9) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 8, 2022, 5:32:07 AMApr 8
It's when we've always love (Matthew 26:28) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 9, 2022, 6:47:25 AMApr 9
It's when we've always patience (Mark 14:61-62) in our LORD that we