Daily WDJW HealthTip for 05/01/22

HeartDoc Andrew

May 1, 2022, 1:24:21 AMMay 1
It's when we've always peace (Exodus 23:25) in our LORD that we become
healthier ( http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier ) than ever:

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

May 2, 2022, 5:53:29 AMMay 2
It's when we've always faithfulness (Daniel 3:17-18) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

May 3, 2022, 7:43:46 AMMay 3
It's when we've always self-control (Jeremiah 17:5) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

May 4, 2022, 6:15:52 AMMay 4
It's when we've always gentleness (Revelation 4:8) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

May 5, 2022, 10:30:04 AMMay 5
It's when we've always forbearance (Matthew 6:9) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

May 6, 2022, 7:29:38 AMMay 6
It's when we've always love (Nehemiah 1:5) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

May 7, 2022, 6:50:52 AMMay 7
It's when we've always faithfulness (Psalm 33:4) in our LORD that we