Daily WDJW HealthTip for 06/12/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 12, 2022, 1:16:35 AMJun 12
It's when we've always peace (Isaiah 46:9) in our LORD that we become
healthier ( http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier ) than ever:

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 13, 2022, 8:26:53 AMJun 13
It's when we've always faithfulness (Psalm 77:11) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 14, 2022, 7:55:49 AMJun 14
It's when we've always self-control (1 Peter 4:14) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 15, 2022, 8:18:03 AMJun 15
It's when we've always faithfulness (Malachi 3:10) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 16, 2022, 7:07:43 AMJun 16
It's when we've always goodness (Proverbs 3:9) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 17, 2022, 6:04:47 AMJun 17
It's when we've always kindness (Acts 3:6) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 18, 2022, 7:06:27 AMJun 18
It's when we've always peace (Matthew 6:21) in our LORD that we become