WDJW thought for 04/18/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 18, 2021, 9:42:52 AMApr 18
"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as LORD, continue to live
your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the
faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
(Colossians 2:6-7)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we always
live (Colossians 2:6-7) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're
always saying/writing that we're http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) w/all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD --> http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 19, 2021, 5:01:49 AMApr 19
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so
that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful
and effective." (James 5:16)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always healed (James 5:16) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 20, 2021, 3:01:30 AMApr 20
"David also said to Solomon his son, 'Be strong and courageous, and do
the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD GOD, my GOD,
is with you. HE will not fail you or forsake you until all the work
for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished.'" (1 Chronicles
28:20)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always strong (1 Chronicles 28:20) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 21, 2021, 6:33:06 AMApr 21
"The Spirit and the bride say, 'Come!' And let the one who hears say,
'Come!' Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes
take the free gift of the water of life." (Revelation 22:17)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always in the Holy Spirit (Revelation 22:17) in our Wonderful (Isaiah

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 22, 2021, 6:49:54 AMApr 22
"Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all His benefits" (Psalm
103:2)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always benefits (Psalm 103:2) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 23, 2021, 11:01:43 AMApr 23
"For the Spirit GOD gave us does not make us timid, but gives us
power, love and self-discipline." (2 Timothy 1:7)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always love (2 Timothy 1:7) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 24, 2021, 7:25:55 AMApr 24
"I know that everything GOD does will endure forever; nothing can be
added to it and nothing taken from it. GOD does it so that people will
fear Him." (Ecclesiastes 3:14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we always
endure (Ecclesiastes 3:14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when