"Laus DEO!" is Chinese for "I Eat Shit!"

Ted

Apr 18, 2021, 11:20:23 AMApr 18
One of my Chinese friends told me.

Ted

Apr 28, 2021, 2:45:51 AMApr 28
One of my Chinese friends told me that
whenever Chung says "laus deo", he's telling
us he eats shit.

Siri Cruise

Apr 28, 2021, 3:31:52 AMApr 28
In article <almarsoft.4329...@news.easynews.com>,
I saw Robert Shoch on a Gaia Sacred Aliens video. That settles
that: the Sphinx is from IS -2500.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Ted

Apr 28, 2021, 11:03:08 AMApr 28
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:31:49 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <almarsoft.4329...@news.easynews.com>,
> Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > One of my Chinese friends told me that
> > whenever Chung says "laus deo", he's telling
> > us he eats shit.

> I saw Robert Shoch on a Gaia Sacred Aliens video. That settles
> that: the Sphinx is from IS -2500.

Heh. I'm looking straight up, but can't even see that one with a
telescope.