Daily WDJW Health Tip for 03/21/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 21, 2021, 8:17:30 AMMar 21
It's when we're always holy (Leviticus 20:8) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 22, 2021, 11:16:29 AMMar 22
It's when we always dwell (Psalm 27:4) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 23, 2021, 7:02:31 AMMar 23
It's when we're always healed (Hosea 6:1-2) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 24, 2021, 5:40:25 AMMar 24
It's when we're always safe (Joel 2:12-13) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 25, 2021, 5:19:13 AMMar 25
It's when we're always forgiven (Matthew 6:14-15) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 26, 2021, 2:31:50 AMMar 26
It's when we're always forgiving (Daniel 9:9) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 27, 2021, 1:23:36 AMMar 27
It's when we're always repentant (Acts 3:19) in our LORD that we