WDJW thought for 03/28/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 28, 2021, 5:07:27 AMMar 28
"remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way
will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins." (James
5:20)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always saving (James 5:20) lives in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD
when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 29, 2021, 8:21:30 AMMar 29
"In accordance with Your great love, forgive the sin of these people,
just as You have pardoned them from the time they left Egypt until
now." (Numbers 14:19)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always forgiven (Numbers 14:19) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 30, 2021, 2:11:13 AMMar 30
"The LORD is my strength and my defense ; HE has become my salvation."
(Psalm 118:14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always strength (Psalm 118:14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 31, 2021, 4:48:29 AMMar 31
"Abram believed the LORD, and He credited it to him as righteousness."
(Genesis 15:6)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we always
believe (Genesis 15:6) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 1, 2021, 1:09:58 AMApr 1
"Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message
is heard through the Word about Christ." (Romans 10:17)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faith (Romans 10:17) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 2, 2021, 12:41:08 AMApr 2
"We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered
over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will
condemn Him to death and will hand Him over to the Gentiles to be
mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day He will be raised
to life!" (Matthew 20:18-19)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always life (Matthew 20:18-19) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 3, 2021, 6:54:03 AMApr 3
"Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your
King comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a
donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey." (Zechariah 9:9)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always victorious (Zechariah 9:9) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD