WDJW thought for 11/06/22 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 6, 2022, 1:28:57 AM11/6/22
"I will listen to what GOD the LORD says; HE promises peace to His
people, His faithful servants -- but let them not turn to folly."
(Psalm 85:8)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (Psalm 85:8) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD
when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://WDJW.great-site.net/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25
really is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ'
of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)
LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.great-site.net/Messiah

So let us be "wonderfully hungry" ( ) like Him, Who is our #1 Example
of being "wonderfully hungry:"http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 7, 2022, 1:19:41 AM11/7/22
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under GOD’s mighty hand, that He may
lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares
for you. Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls
around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." (1 Peter
5:6-8)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always humility (1 Peter 5:6-8) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 8, 2022, 4:29:40 AM11/8/22
"Now may the LORD of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in
every way. The LORD be with all of you." (2 Thessalonians 3:16)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (2 Thessalonians 3:16) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 9, 2022, 5:08:48 AM11/9/22
"No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the
Son has the Father also." (1 John 2:23)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (1 John 2:23) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 10, 2022, 8:08:38 AM11/10/22
"For the grace of GOD has appeared that offers salvation to all
people." (Titus 2:11)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always humility (Titus 2:11) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 11, 2022, 8:14:34 AM11/11/22
"Cry out, 'Save us, GOD our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the
nations, that we may give thanks to Your holy name, and glory in Your
praise.'" (1 Chronicles 16:35)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always forbearance (1 Chronicles 16:35) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 12, 2022, 7:03:36 AM11/12/22
"For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us
into the Kingdom of the Son He loves, in Whom we have redemption, the
forgiveness of sins." (Colossians 1:13-14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always joy (Colossians 1:13-14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD