WDJW thought for 10/30/22 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 30, 2022, 5:29:54 AM10/30/22
"But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. 'Do
not fear their threats ; do not be frightened.'" (1 Peter 3:14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (1 Peter 3:14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when
we're always saying/writing that we're http://WonderfullyHungry.org
(Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) w/all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD --> http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://WDJW.great-site.net/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25
really is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ'
of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)
LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.great-site.net/Messiah

So let us be "wonderfully hungry" ( ) like Him, Who is our #1 Example
of being "wonderfully hungry:"http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 31, 2022, 6:49:54 AM10/31/22
"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil,
for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." (Psalm
23:4)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always self-control (Psalm 23:4) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 1, 2022, 3:51:41 AM11/1/22
"Moses answered the people, 'Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will
see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you
see today you will never see again.'" (Exodus 14:13)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (Exodus 14:13) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 2, 2022, 4:19:59 AM11/2/22
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one
body you were called to peace. And be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always self-control (Colossians 3:15) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 3, 2022, 4:05:39 AM11/3/22
"Peace I leave with you; MY peace I give you. I do not give to you as
the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be
afraid." (John 14:27)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (John 14:27) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 4, 2022, 4:29:56 AM11/4/22
"May the GOD of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in
Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy
Spirit." (Romans 15:13)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always joy (Romans 15:13) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 5, 2022, 5:56:06 AM11/5/22
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In
this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the
world." (John 16:33)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always self-control (John 16:33) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD