Daily WDJW HealthTip for 07/11/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 11, 2021, 2:19:38 AMJul 11
It's when we've always faithfulness (Hebrews 12:2) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 12, 2021, 10:35:06 AMJul 12
It's when we've always love (Mark 12:30) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 13, 2021, 5:19:37 AMJul 13
It's when we've always patience (Matthew 7:13-14) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 14, 2021, 8:02:15 AMJul 14
It's when we've always self-control (Deuteronomy 30:19) in our LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 15, 2021, 6:50:35 AMJul 15
It's when we've always forbearance (James 1:12) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 16, 2021, 10:25:57 AMJul 16
It's when we've always self-control (John 8:34) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 17, 2021, 7:26:31 AMJul 17
It's when we've always patience (2 Peter 3:7) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD