Daily WDJW HealthTip for 01/02/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 2, 2022, 12:20:18 AMJan 2
It's when we've always peace (Isaiah 65:17) in our LORD that we become
healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 3, 2022, 9:22:42 AMJan 3
It's when we've always joy (Psalm 33:3) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2022, 8:31:40 AMJan 4
It's when we've always goodness (Colossians 3:9-10) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 5, 2022, 9:51:51 AMJan 5
It's when we've always love (Lamentations 3:22-23) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 6, 2022, 11:29:13 AMJan 6
It's when we've always peace (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 7, 2022, 9:23:28 AMJan 7
It's when we've always kindness (Ezekiel 11:19) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 8, 2022, 10:31:27 AMJan 8
It's when we've always joy (Romans 6:6-7) in our LORD that we become