Daily WDJW HealthTip for 06/13/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 13, 2021, 3:29:57 AMJun 13
It's when we've always faith (Psalm 77:11) in our LORD that we become
healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 14, 2021, 8:39:59 AMJun 14
It's when we're always in the Holy Spirit (1 Peter 4:14) in our LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 15, 2021, 7:09:19 AMJun 15
It's when we've always faithfulness (Malachi 3:10) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 16, 2021, 3:39:56 AMJun 16
It's when we've always goodness (Proverbs 3:9) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 17, 2021, 6:37:01 AMJun 17
It's when we've always kindness (Acts 3:6) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 18, 2021, 8:07:24 AMJun 18
It's when we've always peace (Matthew 6:21) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 19, 2021, 6:17:42 AMJun 19
It's when we've always humility (1 Samuel 2:6-7) in our LORD that we