Daily WDJW HealthTip for 12/05/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 5, 2021, 12:06:28 AM12/5/21
It's when we've always forbearance (2 Peter 3:10) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 6, 2021, 9:25:58 AM12/6/21
It's when we've always peace (Revelation 1:18) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 7, 2021, 11:33:21 AM12/7/21
It's when we've always kindness (Matthew 25:40) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 8, 2021, 9:29:37 AM12/8/21
It's when we've always love (Titus 3:4-7) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 9, 2021, 10:43:26 AM12/9/21
It's when we've always self-control (Genesis 49:9-10) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 10, 2021, 7:53:57 AM12/10/21
It's when we've always peace (John 1:1-3) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 11, 2021, 12:45:10 PM12/11/21
It's when we've always joy (John 1:9-10) in our LORD that we become