Where has everyone gone

Everyman

Sep 6, 2021, 12:05:49 PM9/6/21

There is no discussion of diabetes, why is that?

Ozlover

Sep 6, 2021, 12:49:44 PM9/6/21
Everyman wrote:

> There is no discussion of diabetes, why is that?

Because in the last rounds, the trolls/jerks/creeps chased all normal
people away.

But be free to start a thread/subject. There are still a few lurkers
who are subscribed to this group, so you might get some response(s).

There's also the misc.health.diabetes group, which also has some
lurkers.

Good luck and good health.

--
Frank Slootweg

Dexter

Sep 13, 2021, 1:00:26 PM9/13/21
Everyman wrote:

> There is no discussion of diabetes, why is that?

Too noisy with chaff, for starters.

Moreover, newsgroups have largely fallen out of favor as people
have aged out of usenet. But you're in luck, Reddit hosts
discussions on diabetes, though I can't speak for the
reliability of the information there. Discord does as well.

Good luck.