Daily WDJW HealthTip for 06/20/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 20, 2021, 4:07:26 AMJun 20
It's when we've always kindness (Revelation 3:17) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 21, 2021, 8:50:55 AMJun 21
It's when we've always faithfulness (1 Corinthians 16:13) in our LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 22, 2021, 6:32:50 AMJun 22
It's when we've always peace (Joshua 1:9) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 23, 2021, 7:46:00 AMJun 23
It's when we've always love (Ephesians 5:25) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 24, 2021, 8:17:24 AMJun 24
It's when we've always peace (James 1:20) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 25, 2021, 4:04:13 AMJun 25
It's when we've always hope (Isaiah 40:31) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 26, 2021, 9:26:00 AMJun 26
It's when we've always faithfulness (Joshua 24:15) in our LORD that we