Daily WDJW HealthTip for 06/05/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 5, 2022, 1:18:31 AMJun 5
It's when we've always peace (Job 19:25) in our LORD that we become
healthier ( http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier ) than ever:

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 6, 2022, 5:35:07 AMJun 6
It's when we've always goodness (John 14:6) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 7, 2022, 9:26:53 AMJun 7
It's when we've always patience (Proverbs 10:7) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 8, 2022, 6:41:29 AMJun 8
It's when we've always love (1 John 3:16) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 9, 2022, 5:20:29 AMJun 9
It's when we've always patience (Isaiah 56:5) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 10, 2022, 8:11:13 AMJun 10
It's when we've always love (John 15:13) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 11, 2022, 6:38:37 AMJun 11
It's when we've always faithfulness (1 Chronicles 16:12) in our LORD